SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

futurefarmer -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Yeah, Chris keeps making me miss Juan Pablo and that's just scary. How low have the standards of this show fallen?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

futurefarmer -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:08 am

OMG, I loved that Jimmy Kimmel video. Even my husband was cracking up!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:53 am

I have been missing JPG all season. But then again, I have renamed Chris Farmer Douche since episode 2. Brad was better than this guy and Brad is not a stunning conversationalist.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:15 pm

Does this go here??  laugh out loud
futurefarmer -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 2d103fs

Elan @theyearofelan

futurefarmer -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:02 pm

The photo was bad enough. The hint of a G-string ---futurefarmer -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 623245435

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:22 pm

futurefarmer -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:20 pm

just got to watch the first 10 mins of show (the channel I pvr'd was black for the first part of episode) anyway, Ashleigh and kaitlyn definitely looked like bimbo's doing what they did. Makes Britt calling him out even more satisfying. No wonder he sounded like a babbling idiot with his answer to her. He totally was rewarding inappropriate behavior with a rose.

And seriously, who takes just the bottoms off?? isn't going topless a little more customary??

Chris gives the rose to girl who goes bottomless and slips into his tent (wonder why they didn't show that in episode?) and his sisters give the Cinderella date to the playboy bunny. I think they all need to leave the farm a little more often. Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Chris looks so freaking stupid in that picture!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:futurefarmer -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy

cantstopl hehehe spitcoffee

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:28 pm

momoftrips wrote:Does this go here??  laugh out loud
futurefarmer -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 2d103fs

Elan @theyearofelan

He's a dork but he's our dork! giggling I still like him. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:28 pm

And then you see the tiny little comment in the left, upper corner: "enlarge this image".
Uh huh. 
No thanks. Too many snarky openings for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:30 pm

No wonder he likes Jade. Birds of a feather. Rolling Eyes

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
sanlee088
Cameron2
happygolucky
Jeepers
notarose