SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:28 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Andi never said she knew from day 1 it was Josh. She said looking back it was him all along. Sorta like hindsight is 20/20.

Really that is not what I read coming from her own mouth.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:30 pm

whit90 wrote:
Then why is Andi now saying it was Josh from day one ? If that is how she felt then why would she sleep with Nick in the FS.  So she was guaranteed that there would be someone that proposed to her at the end.  She knew how Josh felt and Nick felt so once again this is just Andi playing games to make sure she won at the end. HEARTLESS ........

Whit,

I think Andi saying it was always Josh was to COVER HER BUTT. I believe Andi fell in love with Nick and was undecided until after MTP. I saw Andi all in with Nick until their LCD... by then it was obvious that she was going to choose Josh.

I've said it before but I believe that Hy had a big influence in Andi's final choice. Hy HUGGED Josh for goodness sake. I think he felt more comfortable with Josh for any number of reasons (lived in Atlanta, more gregarious, famous sports brother, Andi's type, etc...) and his vote carried a lot of weight.

Andi's still heartless in the way she treated Nick, but I do think she fell in love with him...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Well, someone should point me to the interview where she said she knew it was Josh from day 1, because even on the final day she said that looking back in was Josh all along.....  I remember one interview that Josh/Andi did the interviewer said to Andi, come on now you knew it was Josh all along, we all did and Andi said no, blah, blah, blah and Josh joking say well I am glad someone saw it and they all starting laughing...  It was an on air radio interview in Atlanta, I know some of the JODI fans remember that....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:41 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Well, someone should point me to the interview where she said she knew it was Josh from day 1, because even on the final day she said that looking back in was Josh all along.....  I remember one interview that Josh/Andi did the interviewer said to Andi, come on now you knew it was Josh all along, we all did and Andi said no, blah, blah, blah and Josh joking say well I am glad someone saw it and they all starting laughing...  It was an on air radio interview in Atlanta, I know some of the JODI fans remember that....

As someone who follows Josh and Andi and has since the show's ended I can say as a fact that she's NEVER said that she always knew it was josh. She's always maintained that in hindsight it was josh all along but during the process she was unsure. People can have their opinions on her feelings but to say she's said she knew it was josh all along is just not true

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:23 pm

SueSt wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Then why is Andi now saying it was Josh from day one ? If that is how she felt then why would she sleep with Nick in the FS.  So she was guaranteed that there would be someone that proposed to her at the end.  She knew how Josh felt and Nick felt so once again this is just Andi playing games to make sure she won at the end. HEARTLESS ........

Whit,

I think Andi saying it was always Josh was to COVER HER BUTT.  I believe Andi fell in love with Nick and was undecided until after MTP.  I saw Andi all in with Nick until their LCD... by then it was obvious that she was going to choose Josh.

I've said it before but I believe that Hy had a big influence in Andi's final choice.  Hy HUGGED Josh for goodness sake.  I think he felt more comfortable with Josh for any number of reasons (lived in Atlanta, more gregarious, famous sports brother, Andi's type, etc...) and his vote carried a lot of weight.

Andi's still heartless in the way she treated Nick, but I do think she fell in love with him...

Yes she does have to cover her butt a lot .  I saw what you saw that Andi did fall in love with Nick and I think that is what confused him.

I agree that Hy was probably a huge factor in Andi's decision she went with what she was use to. She was so insecure she was not willing to take a chance of loving someone that did not fit her mold.

IMO she is a very insecure woman you could see it during Juans season.

She knew early on that it was Josh and just went along till the end. That is why I have a problem with how she treated Nick and others.

She had said it herself that it was Josh and so have the producers of this show and that they had to edit some scenes because it was obvious.

I think Nick lucked out of this one because he deserves someone so much better than Andi. He is happy now and just living his normal life. He is a great son, friend, and brother and will find the true love of his life.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Well, someone should point me to the interview where she said she knew it was Josh from day 1, because even on the final day she said that looking back in was Josh all along.....  I remember one interview that Josh/Andi did the interviewer said to Andi, come on now you knew it was Josh all along, we all did and Andi said no, blah, blah, blah and Josh joking say well I am glad someone saw it and they all starting laughing...  It was an on air radio interview in Atlanta, I know some of the JODI fans remember that....

As someone who follows Josh and Andi and has since the show's ended I can say as a fact that she's NEVER said that she always knew it was josh. She's always maintained that in hindsight it was josh all along but during the process she was unsure. People can have their opinions on her feelings but to say she's said she knew it was josh all along is just not true

Then I guess she lied when she said she knew it was him from the moment he stepped out of the limo. Her words not mine.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:30 pm

whit90 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Then I guess she lied when she said she knew it was him from the moment he stepped out of the limo. Her words not mine.

She said "i loved you from the moment you stepped out of the limo" and by that all she really meant was that she was attracted to him. If you think about it logically she could not make a decision like that based on a limo exit.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:But the thing is Nick disrespecting all the guys on the show imo, with his dismal attitude of them and the plane video where he again talked/trash about Josh.... Pursuing Josh's fiancée with no regards to Josh's feeling, posting kissing pictures of him an Andi throughout the season and the infamous tweet about the FS...  So why would Josh have this warm/fuzzy feeling regarding Nick?

I don't follow these people anywhere but here...one stop shopping and all that...but, it does seem as if these days producers are encouraging everyone to post things about their time on the show...as the show airs. Nick is not the only one doing that kind of stuff.

I wish the US version of the show would do what the last Canadian did where they had everyone doing a little journal/blog type of thing. Every week the people left on the show would post about what they were thinking/feeling during that week. We even got a lot of additional info about what went on that was never shown.
A bit OT, but wanted to say, I enjoy so many of your posts and agree with much of what you have to say. It saves me from reiterating. 
And I agree with the above. wisdomwizard - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 12 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:33 pm

LOL, Andi said looking back she knew now that it was Josh along, then went on to say it  was you Josh, from the moment you stepped out of the limo, it was you all along...  Yup, I got this episode downloaded on ITunes and just watched it the other night.....

Last edited by luvlady345 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:34 pm

whit90 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Whit,

I think Andi saying it was always Josh was to COVER HER BUTT.  I believe Andi fell in love with Nick and was undecided until after MTP.  I saw Andi all in with Nick until their LCD... by then it was obvious that she was going to choose Josh.

I've said it before but I believe that Hy had a big influence in Andi's final choice.  Hy HUGGED Josh for goodness sake.  I think he felt more comfortable with Josh for any number of reasons (lived in Atlanta, more gregarious, famous sports brother, Andi's type, etc...) and his vote carried a lot of weight.

Yes she does have to cover her butt a lot .  I saw what you saw that Andi did fall in love with Nick and I think that is what confused him.

I agree that Hy was probably a huge factor in Andi's decision she went with what she was use to. She was so insecure she was not willing to take a chance of loving someone that did not fit her mold.

IMO she is a very insecure woman you could see it during Juans season.

She knew early on that it was Josh and just went along till the end. That is why I have a problem with how she treated Nick and others.

She had said it herself that it was Josh and so have the producers of this show and that they had to edit some scenes because it was obvious.

I think Nick lucked out of this one because he deserves someone so much better than Andi. He is happy now and just living his normal life. He is a great son, friend, and brother and will find the true love of his life.

I think Andi’s last minute about face confused a lot of us that loved Nick (and Andi)!
I didn’t watch JPs season; but I believe you.
I personally don’t think Andi knew it was Josh all along. I think she was very attracted to Josh all along, but was equally attracted to Nick in different ways and for different reasons.
The only thing I read about edited J&A scenes were for the night portion of J&A’s LCD where they were all over each other.
I wish Nick unconditional love, health and happiness as well.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:36 pm

luvlady345 wrote:But the thing is Nick disrespecting all the guys on the show imo, with his dismal attitude of them and the plane video where he again talked/trash about Josh.... Pursuing Josh's fiancée with no regards to Josh's feeling, posting kissing pictures of him an Andi throughout the season and the infamous tweet about the FS...  So why would Josh have this warm/fuzzy feeling regarding Nick?

Great point Luv! Josh is a very forgiving person and has moved way beyond Nick. Nick definitely disrespected Josh, Andi and well maybe the other guys as well. It would be interesting to hear how some of them feel about him now. Not sure if he even sees anyone from the show except maybe JJ. Not going to comment on him. LOL Actually, I take that back. I am sure all the guys, including Josh, are WAY over the show by now. At least I hope so. Hugesmile

I think the pictures that Nick posted were very cruel and showed no regard to anyone's feelings but his own. I bet he regrets it now. Again, everyone is entitled to feel and think the way they do about the show, I respect that. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:51 pm

whit90 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

And putting it in context, the sentence before that she said she "NOW KNOWS that what she was feeling all along was love, that she's loved since the moment he stepped out of the limo". So I take that to mean that she didn't know it at the time but she had been in love with him all along

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl