SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FantasySuite - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:01 pm

For all this talk about Nick being such a great guy here's my impression of him: Nick seems like that nerdy guy in high school that somehow dates the popular girl in high school because she thinks he's a sweetheart. After a while she breaks up with him because he smothers her and that bruises his ego so to get back at her he sends the nudes she sent him to everyone in school to get back at her. That's the type of guy nick is to me. He's great until he doesn't get his way, then he handles situations really poorly.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

FantasySuite - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:For all this talk about Nick being such a great guy here's my impression of him: Nick seems like that nerdy guy in high school that somehow dates the popular girl in high school because she thinks he's a sweetheart. After a while she breaks up with him because he smothers her and that bruises his ego so to get back at her he sends the nudes she sent him to everyone in school to get back at her. That's the type of guy nick is to me. He's great until he doesn't get his way, then he handles situations really poorly.

And I see it the other way. He is another trophy that she enjoyed making fall for her. Once he wakes up to the reality he dumps her and she is ticked and holds a grudge. Mean girl. And it is not as if Andi hasn't demonstrated enough times how badly she reacts when she doesn't get her way or someone should dare question her.

I can and do question both their judgement at various times throughout this, however, in the end, I'd rather hang with Nick.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:20 pm

Sprite wrote:
ReneeM wrote:For all this talk about Nick being such a great guy here's my impression of him: Nick seems like that nerdy guy in high school that somehow dates the popular girl in high school because she thinks he's a sweetheart. After a while she breaks up with him because he smothers her and that bruises his ego so to get back at her he sends the nudes she sent him to everyone in school to get back at her. That's the type of guy nick is to me. He's great until he doesn't get his way, then he handles situations really poorly.

And I see it the other way. He is another trophy that she enjoyed making fall for her. Once he wakes up to the reality he dumps her and she is ticked and holds a grudge. Mean girl.

Good Post I agree rock
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:36 pm

luvlady345 wrote:But the thing is Nick disrespecting all the guys on the show imo, with his dismal attitude of them and the plane video where he again talked/trash about Josh.... Pursuing Josh's fiancée with no regards to Josh's feeling, posting kissing pictures of him an Andi throughout the season and the infamous tweet about the FS...  So why would Josh have this warm/fuzzy feeling regarding Nick?

Nick has NEVER posted him and Andi kissing. He only posted 2 pictures of him and Andi:
FantasySuite - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 13 924016_1449849511931512_1840289220_n

Elan also posted the picture on his IG, so is he also disrespecting Andi and Josh?

Please tell me where he posted kissing pictures of him and Andi throughout the season? What have I missed?
As for the infamous fantasy suite tweet, here it is:

I'm guessing mom and dad will not be letting Bella watch tonight. She won't be pleased. #fantasysuite #TheBachelorette

Bella is only 10 so I have no problem of not allowing her to watch the show.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:39 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I referred to Nick as spineless and a no backbone little boy, because of the continuously saying that he was producer's driven after the show..  Well no one held a gun to his head.... It was said that the producers wanted JP to ask Nikki to marry him on ATFR, but JP didn't bow down to the power, but Nick was seemingly putty in their hands......

Sometimes I have wondered if there may have been some contractual issues...maybe Nick was forced to make seeing Andi a bigger story because he may have violated his contract with the video on the plane. Could there have been consequences for the disclosure on the plane? Either he lost a lot of money or a law suit? Just wondering..... no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:45 pm

You could be right Rolly. Anything possible with TPTB!

And for the record the picture posted above totally disrespected Josh. I think Nick knew that when he did it. no no

TPTB disrespect everyone, so no surprise there.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:47 pm

Here’s my impression of Nick.  

He is a bright and thoughtful man.  One who truly listens to his partner and goes out of his way to make her feel special, putting her first, showering her with special and unique gifts.  

He doesn’t get emotional or defensive when his partner has concerns about his actions, but responds truthfully and authentically, telling her that he’s glad she can make him a better person.  

A real romantic, he’s not afraid to tell her or show her how he feels about her, often pushing the boundaries, coloring outside of the expected lines to show her just how much he feels.

He makes his beloved say things like:
* This is a guy that looks at me and see me; sees my entire soul.  He can take one look at me and see everything that I’m thinking and that’s something I’ve never ever felt in my life, something I’ve never said in my life.  He makes me feel like a woman. … the way he kisses me …is a different feeling for sure.  
* I think if I had to choose one word to describe my relationship with [him] it would be passion; it is a very passionate relationship, mentally, physically, emotionally.  Like when he kisses me, it’s like I can feel what he’s thinking.  It’s so hot; it’s so hot.
* When he looks at me… I feel like he sees every part of me, my heart my mind my soul.  I don’t know how to describe it because I’ve never felt that way before.  It’s once in a lifetime type of stuff.
* I do see that possibility of him standing at the very end, I do.

With that kind of connection, it doesn’t surprise me that Nick was unable to walk away after one brief conversation.  And if he could, it would suggest an inauthentic puppy-love type of connection, which it obviously was not.

Last edited by SueSt on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:50 pm

soccermom333 wrote:You could be right Rolly.  Anything possible with TPTB!  

And for the record the picture posted above totally disrespected Josh.  I think Nick knew that when he did it.  no no

I respect your opinion. But I just don't see him "posting kissing pictures throughout the season", that's why I asked.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:52 pm

soccermom333 wrote:You could be right Rolly.  Anything possible with TPTB!  

And for the record the picture posted above totally disrespected Josh.  I think Nick knew that when he did it.  no no

I actually sort of agree with you here soccermom.
I'm not sure if Nick was trying to disrespect Josh as much as he was trying to reach out to Andi... but I'll give you this, he definitely knew what he was doing. yes clapping!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Sprite wrote:

And I see it the other way. He is another trophy that she enjoyed making fall for her. Once he wakes up to the reality he dumps her and she is ticked and holds a grudge. Mean girl. And it is not as if Andi hasn't demonstrated enough times how badly she reacts when she doesn't get her way or someone should dare question her.

I can and do question both their judgement at various times throughout this, however, in the end, I'd rather hang with Nick.

clapping!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:54 pm

I won't go back and dig up what she said about Josh, unless someone else wants to. ;) ;)

Bottom line is Andi recognized, thankfully, that Josh was the one she wanted. She knew, or should I say realized, he was the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Love this couple. beatingheart The show worked for them. Smiley

Respect different opinions though. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Rolly wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I referred to Nick as spineless and a no backbone little boy, because of the continuously saying that he was producer's driven after the show..  Well no one held a gun to his head.... It was said that the producers wanted JP to ask Nikki to marry him on ATFR, but JP didn't bow down to the power, but Nick was seemingly putty in their hands......

Sometimes I have wondered if there may have been some contractual issues...maybe Nick was forced to make seeing Andi a bigger story because he may have violated his contract with the video on the plane. Could there have been consequences for the disclosure on the plane? Either he lost a lot of money or a law suit? Just wondering..... no idea

Oh, it could have been contractual stemming from the plane video, but if Nick is allowed that.... I guess me being a Andi fan want to know why can't Andi be allowed the same... The complaints against Andi is that she should have told Nick she loved Josh, but was she allowed to do that? If the producers fed Nick BS about Andi wanting him back thus what happened after the show , why couldn't the producers have been feeding Andi BS also, that Nick will not take no for an answer and so we end up with Andi not caring about Nick's feeling..... All I ask is that the producer's manipulation be given to each of them and not just Nick....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl