SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sarcasm - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Well, for me at least, if any of the men in my life told me they were going to hire a stylist I would laugh at them. Seriously. You don't have to spend forever in a mall shopping. None of the men in my life do and I think they look handsome, whether they're dressed casually or dressed up. The idea of a stylist in general is just silly for me, but I do understand it for people in the public eye or for someone that's a celebrity.

If she helped him pick clothes out for the show, then that's not too bad, but if she's currently his stylist right now that's just plain weird for me. I would like my boyfriend to dress himself, but that's just me. Different strokes for different folks.

As for the numbers thing again, Eagle Eye stated just the numbers for Twitter, so there wasn't a discrepancy as she didn't mention the IG numbers, but now we know unless you meant there was a discrepancy because no one mentioned the IG numbers.  
Another way to look at it is:
Nick dated this woman. She is now a stylist. Most men do not have a great sense of style, nor do they love shopping. I do not know if either of these is the case here and yes, it is a generalization, so excuse me for that. 
Now--if I had a friend who was a stylist often known as the personal shopper at certain stores, I would definitely contact that person when and if I need a wardrobe refreshing or certain type outfit. Why not? 
Now add to the mix, Nick currently to my knowledge does not have a significant other, so again why not have a friend who is into this do it for him? I know when my spouse shops without me, he goes right to the personalized service at Nordstrom's for such.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

sarcasm - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by notarose Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Ah, so Nick's STYLIST is the one with great style, not Nick himself. Interesting.
Dude, did you think ladies capris pick themselves out for him or what? He needs a professional. This guy is endless entertainment, really.
LOL! I forgot all about those fabulous sky-blue Lulus. Good times. So wait, maybe he and the stylist actually SHARE clothes? That'd be different. rotfl

For me, the key takeaway re: his past relationship with a woman who works as a stylist is that  post- relationship they remain on good terms.  I think that's the best kind of case scenerio.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:14 pm

notarose wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Dude, did you think ladies capris pick themselves out for him or what? He needs a professional. This guy is endless entertainment, really.
LOL! I forgot all about those fabulous sky-blue Lulus. Good times. So wait, maybe he and the stylist actually SHARE clothes? That'd be different. rotfl

For me, the key takeaway re: his past relationship with a woman who works as a stylist is that  post- relationship they remain on good terms.  I think that's the best kind of case scenerio.
Exactly! He's capable of remaining friends with his ex.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:32 pm

I thought that stylist wasn't his ex?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:44 pm

She was. Trust me, I know. 
Don't ask me how I remember these kind of things and forget to pack lunch for my kids....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:57 pm

sdmom wrote:She was. Trust me, I know. 
Don't ask me how I remember these kind of things and forget to pack lunch for my kids....
giggling Good one!  Priorities  :yes:

Definitely an ex:
 photo F1AC84F2-9FDD-4E7A-85CE-60CE0D286F2F_zpsuyqkagis.jpg

AND she has a great sense of humor as witnessed by the comment she wrote on the above pic.

nick_viall28 Is it weird that I'm posting a pic of my last ex for my #tbt? Probably. But this amazing girl is still my stylist at #trunkclub and she has amazing taste. So I don't care if it's weird.. I'm giving her a shout out anyways! #stillfriends #notmyexfiance 5mon
Read more at http://websta.me/p/782036845137693820_28313266#WvUQ15HEZtBDF6q1.99

megcecile I can't take credit for all of his wardrobe choices, but the good ones came from @trunkclub thanks again for the shout out @nick_viall28, you're a great friend #nottheexfiance #whatwerethosebluecapris 5mon

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Thanks for bringing that over nr. I remember that now. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Even she hated those capris they were truly awful!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:14 pm

sdmom wrote:She was. Trust me, I know. 

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:22 pm

Say what you want about Nick's style, but his worst outfits are BETTER than the ill-fitting Proposal Suit Josh wore... and that he is wearing AGAIN on the red carpet. OMG it's too much!!!

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Evidence on display in J&A's fan and discussion threads ....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Hahaha, Sue, love it!!!

I do not think Nick is trying to thwart Andi & Josh, but I wouldn't care if he did!! I think he has moved beyond it all!

Still totally adore the guy!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:Hahaha, Sue, love it!!!

I do not think Nick is trying to thwart Andi & Josh, but I wouldn't care if he did!! I think he has moved beyond it all!

Still totally adore the guy!!!!

I agree Nutty, I don't think he's doing anything intentional AT ALL.  It definitely looks like he has moved beyond it (JB anyone???)
I just laughed to myself at the timing of it all.
I mean J&A are on tv, Nick's post is just a silly inconsequential blog, so no contest, I get that, but...
The thought of J&A finding out about the blog and it getting under their skin... the way Nick's ATFR appearance did made me smile... Hugesmile
I'm with you; I ADORE the guy!!   bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl