SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by sbolduc Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:12 pm

Also for what it is worth RS in his column today did say that Nick was invited to the red carpet and Andi and Josh didn't want him there. Didn't indicate if it was Nicks choice to attend or not.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by eliza3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:15 pm

RS probably read it here ;)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:21 pm

sbolduc wrote:Also for what it is worth RS in his column today did say that Nick was invited to the red carpet and Andi and Josh didn't want him there. Didn't indicate if it was Nicks choice to attend or not.

I understood that to be the fan (most likely from here) writing that to RS. His answers are in bold. He never addressed that part of the question.

soserious - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Also for what it is worth RS in his column today did say that Nick was invited to the red carpet and Andi and Josh didn't want him there. Didn't indicate if it was Nicks choice to attend or not.

I understood that to be the fan (most likely from here) writing that to RS. His answers are in bold. He never addressed that part of the question.

When I looked earlier he did respond in bold below the comment by the fan. I believe his response was "yes and they did" or something to that effect. I took it as yes he was invited and they as in Andi and Josh didn't want him there. Then again doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Nock was prob invited and that Andi and Josh would prefer him not to be there.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Maybe Andi was scared Josh would beat him up or whatever it was they joked about in that radio show a few months ago.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:25 pm

sbolduc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

When I looked earlier he did respond in bold below the comment by the fan. I believe his response was "yes and they did" or something to that effect. I took it as yes he was invited and they as in Andi and Josh didn't want him there. Then again doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Nock was prob invited and that Andi and Josh would prefer him not to be there.

Oops you're right, the page loaded weirdly on my phone earlier and the answers weren't directly under the question. Checked from iPad just now.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:47 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe Andi was scared Josh would beat him up or whatever it was they joked about in that radio show a few months ago.

giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:54 pm

eliza3 wrote:RS probably read it here ;)

With this news coming to light--I would now have to say once again either RS is reading our forum--HI Guy! handwave Be on good behavior with that GF, it's been a while for you buddy!
or someone from our forum is feeding him our info. Praying
Nuff said.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:57 pm

Let's say Nick was invited, but not contractually obligated to attend the premier, and there was no issue of his invite being rescinded, and he was free to go IF HE WANTED TO.

Does anyone seriously think he wanted to go?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
eliza3 wrote:RS probably read it here ;)

With this news coming to light--I would now have to say once again either RS is reading our forum--HI Guy! handwave  Be on good behavior with that GF, it's been a while for you buddy!
or someone from our forum is feeding him our info. Praying
Nuff said.

He didn't say it, someone emailed him and he answered yes.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:12 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Let's say Nick was invited, but not contractually obligated to attend the premier, and there was no issue of his invite being rescinded, and he was free to go IF HE WANTED TO.

Does anyone seriously think he wanted to go?  

Yes. He might have wanted to go to see his buds... and possibly have a date with an LA based producer. giggling
It seems like he's way over what happened... so yes, I could see him wanting to go.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:15 pm

As far as I know his main friends from the show are JJ and Marquel and neither were there.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl