SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:50 am

.Lowe's Public & Personal Appearance Schedule

Events are hyperlinked. Click on the event to visit their website for more information.

PUBLIC
October 11 ~ Bachelor Night at the Tri-City Storm Game ~ Viaero Event Center, Kearney, NE
March 21, 2015 ~ Rise Up 15 ~ Waco, TX ~ Tickets Here

TELEVISION AND MEDIA

PERSONAL
November 1 ~ KSU vs OSU football game ~ Manhattan, KS
November 15 ~ Luke Silver's Wedding ~ Attendence Unknown
November 16 ~ Sean's Birthday
November 17 ~ 2 Year Engagement Anniversary
January 26 ~ 1 Year Wedding Anniversary
January 27 ~ Sean's Book Release "For The Right Reasons" ~ Available for pre-sale now

Old thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:02 am; edited 10 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:54 am

Bringing over our Lowebirds pictures from last night. It's so great to see them together and enjoying each other after what has been a stressful and crazy couple of weeks.

New York is for lovers. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drunk in Love by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:05 am

I've left the old thread on the board so that anybody that hasn't seen all the delicious pictures from NYC today, can see them, before I move it to the archives tomorrow night. Enjoy!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:20 am

So much I could say, but I won't.

Wonderful time in Paradise. Loved seeing these happy couples again. Thank you #bachelornation by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:52 am

You know, while I appreciate seeing successful couples...and I know JP and Ashley couldn't make it since she is due soon...but Jason and Molly should not be in this group. She was not the one he picked, hence it is not a truly successful couple. JMO

Cat looked fab! Gone is that hideous white bikini top she wore during their FD and girl is working it these days!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:56 am

Personally I love seeing the Mesnicks and think they have a different and valuable experience share with the whole swicheroo + their blended family - they complimented the panel of experts (laugh out loud) well as the "veterans" and are basically treated like a Bachelor success story by TPTB. Maybe the Sutters weren't available.  giggling

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:57 am

Personally, I don't mind seeing Jason & Molly there, the more the merrier.  

As for the "expert" comment, I think it was so obvious that Sean, being Sean, using the term in a "tongue-in-cheek" kind of way.  A good fit for a ridiculously crazy show but again some people still take it literally!!!

It reminds me of one of Cat's tweets ---vote for her hair colours and people really fell for it.  SMH!!!!

Oh, I think Cat looked so deliciously grown-sexy in that black dress, very flattering for her "girls" ( natural ones too!) giggling and so gorgeous as always.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:44 am

Oh yes I agree, I guess when so many barely make it out of the gate, the few still together have valuable advice give. The show takes themselves too seriously and I was gigging at the combined 4-5 yrs of marriage between the 'experts'  laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:51 am

I think Sean's comment was on point because in my opinion these two have been through the fire and they came out as precious as gold and smelling like roses. Also I loved what Catherine said to Lacy that you have to allow him to hold your hand a lot and guide you. I think Sean and Catherine were great in giving Marcus and Lucy advise since they both live in the same area.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:53 am

vivi2 wrote: Personally, I don't mind seeing Jason & Molly there, the more the merrier.  

As for the "expert" comment, I think it was so obvious that Sean, being Sean, using the term in a "tongue-in-cheek" kind of way.  A good fit for a ridiculously crazy show but again some people still take it literally!!!

It reminds me of one of Cat's tweets ---vote for her hair colours and people really fell for it.  SMH!!!!

Oh,  I think Cat looked so deliciously grown-sexy in that black dress, very flattering for her "girls" ( natural ones too!)  giggling  and so gorgeous as always.

Happy Tuesday everyone.
Vivi, those of us who have followed Sean forever "git it" as YOU just did. He is so funny with his droll, dry sense of humor. "expert" had just the spin you put on it.I enjoyed seeing all the "experts" last night. They each bring their own flavor and memories about the wacky show we share by watching.. Happy for Marcus and Lacy and hope we have yet another success story. The pictures of Sean and Catherine yesterday were breath taking. #lovethelowes
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:03 am

Good morning everyone,

I kindly direct your attention to the live tweet thread if you want to talk about SEAN AND CATHERINE on the show last night. If you want to discuss the Mesnicks, the Hartsocks, or any of the Maybe Couples from last night I ask that you do so in their fan or general threads or in the BIP threads.

Thanks much

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:08 am

Aye, aye captain. Glad you're there to always keep the thread on point when we babble on.  Good morning lipsis handwave
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom