SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by vivi2 Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:10 am

smartcat wrote:Aye, aye captain. Glad you're there to always keep the thread on point when we babble on.  Good morning lipsis handwave

I second this Embarressed! (NOT!!)

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:11 am

smartcat wrote:Aye, aye captain. Glad you're there to always keep the thread on point when we babble on.  Good morning lipsis handwave

Takes a babbler to know babbling when she sees it! :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:16 am

lipsis wrote:

If you showed us your big guns, we might babble less. You can't be a softie being a mods lipsis.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:18 am

Oh pfft, I can too, Viv. I love you Seancatters and sometimes just need to gently nudge you in the right direction. If you piss me off though...watch out! Hugesmile

Have a great day everyone.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:23 am

lipsis wrote:

Truer words we never spoke, Smartcat=babbler, just ask my family, and my Seancat family giggling giggling And Vivi for gosh sakes don't even mentions lipsis "big guns" she does have them girl, so if they come out we know were in trouble just...... DUCK.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:55 am

^^ Actually I was referring to me as the babbler

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:27 pm

ReBlog

@SeanLowe09: Want Some #Advice?  You’re Getting it Anyway. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Maybe we will see a Wetpaint interview?

@WetpaintTV: Cutest couple award goes to @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici! So much fun catching up! #style360nyfw10year #TheBachelor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:43 pm

Thanks for posting the pictures from last night ! I haven't watched the Finale yet, ( NY). Even as a dedicated fan, I just could wake up at 1:37 am! I appreciate the comments so I have an idea of what transpired with Sean and Cat! Thanks !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Ahhh

@clmgiudici: Wandering the NY streets with my honey Smiley @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:41 pm

lipsis wrote:Ahhh

@clmgiudici: Wandering the NY streets with my honey Smiley @SeanLowe09

Sounds like they're having such an amazing time in New York. So happy for them
Now discipline come help me tear myself away from this obsession and clear off my home desk work work work hummmmmmm
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Glory Be in NYC by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom