SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by redheadmiss Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Just saw them at the Dallas Airport, they came in on the same plane as my sister. She is so tiny. She was showing Sean a picture on her phone and headed to the parking lot.
redheadmiss
redheadmiss

Female Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:36 pm

^Nice! Always nice to hear accounts of seeing/meeting them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Thanks for the info. How cool you saw them.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Sean now has the bragging rights.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:10 pm

^^ That is true- they won in Seahawks land!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:56 pm

They've had no down time

@PandoraVT: So much fun and too many 90s jokes with you two @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici ! #zachariahmorris #robertlowe

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:03 am

^But at least it was fun!!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:11 am

^^ this is true.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:10 am

They're young folks. Lot's of stored up energy right now to get them through especially when it's fun. The pit is waiting.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:33 am

@clmgiudici: Thanks again @TriCityStorm for having us this weekend! What a sweet group of guys--sorry, fierce--what a fierce group of guys Smiley @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:42 am

New thread guys!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom