SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
chloep wrote:Lol. Seems they are remodeling. Marcus doing it shirtles is a plus. ;) (IG/Twitter/FB)

Marcus Grodd @marcusgrodd   12h 12 hours ago
Demo day lacyfaddoul The Batcave https://instagram.com/p/0wHPLJG_JQ/

She is adorable.

She really is. ;)

alt. embed:
Demo day @lacyfaddoul

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by julychild Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:38 pm

Yes, Lacy said that they were remodeling one of her homes.

Chloep (or anyone else), I am genuinely curious, do you have any idea what Marcus does nowadays. I know he had a cryo business, with his brother, back in Texas. Has he gone into business with, Lacy?

I'm glad that Lacy didn't leave her business to move to Texas, because it appears as if she is doing well. It was a well thought out move on their part.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:15 pm

I have some questions.

Where are they living?

What are they currently doing for work?

When is the wedding?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:38 pm

They live in Newport. Lacy has a cute little house there and Marcus moved in with her, now completely settled in.
Lacy still is part of the family business, is the owner of the 2 nursing homes in SoCal and has recently been more heavily dabbling in real estate(she did that actually before BIP too, worked as an agent(at the agency) on the side, but these days she is more into investing.This girl may not be a huge math wiz, but she's made smart connections over the years and has had a steady family backing her. A smart girl, right there. ;))
As far as I know, Marcus is still associated with AC back in Dallas. He was/is planning going back into sport medicine once settled in Cali. I am not sure whether he already did that but I've been told he did(/does?) some "sport management"(whatever that entails... laugh out loud) in Cali.

The wedding is set to be later this year. They do have a general idea when it is going to happen(and are planning the wedding accordingly), but there are some things that still need to be specified(that do not allow them to set a date just yet.) (Yes, TPTB/BIP2 is one of those things).

Other than that, they are doing really well. kisses Marcus adjusted to California quickly and fully embraces their laid-back, quite life. They really complement each other very well.
They are also spending plenty of time with Lacy's family. (Which I am really happy to see/hear, because Lacy has always been really close to her fam, so it's wonderful that they seemed to have embraced Marcus so much.- They just were at her nephew's birthday bash and some super cute pics were taken, but I don't wanna share things they don't share publicly(especially with family members involved).
All is well in Macy-land. ;) hearthumbsup

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Thanks for the update, Chloep. Like I said, it was really smart that they didn't do the typical, girl moving to join the guy, thing. It appears to have worked well for them.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:49 pm

chloep wrote:They live in Newport. Lacy has a cute little house there and Marcus moved in with her, now completely settled in.
Lacy still is part of the family business, is the owner of the 2 nursing homes in SoCal and has recently been more heavily dabbling in real estate(she did that actually before BIP too, worked as an agent(at the agency) on the side, but these days she is more into investing.This girl may not be a huge math wiz, but she's made smart connections over the years and has had a steady family backing her. A smart girl, right there. ;))
As far as I know, Marcus is still associated with AC back in Dallas. He was/is planning going back into sport medicine once settled in Cali. I am not sure whether he already did that but I've been told he did(/does?) some "sport management"(whatever that entails... laugh out loud) in Cali.

The wedding is set to be later this year. They do have a general idea when it is going to happen(and are planning the wedding accordingly), but there are some things that still need to be specified(that do not allow them to set a date just yet.) (Yes, TPTB/BIP2 is one of those things).

Other than that, they are doing really well. kisses Marcus adjusted to California quickly and fully embraces their laid-back, quite life. They really complement each other very well.
They are also spending plenty of time with Lacy's family. (Which I am really happy to see/hear, because Lacy has always been really close to her fam, so it's wonderful that they seemed to have embraced Marcus so much.- They just were at her nephew's birthday bash and some super cute pics were taken, but I don't wanna share things they don't share publicly(especially with family members involved).

That's great to hear! What's the deal with TPTB and BIP2 delaying their wedding plans??

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:51 pm

julychild wrote:Thanks for the update, Chloep. Like I said, it was really smart that they didn't do the typical, girl moving to join the guy, thing. It appears to have worked well for them.

Yeah, I think so too. They were both open to the idea of relocating/moving and left it out in the open until quite a while after BIP. They both wanted to feel things out, see how/where things were going, what kind of opportunities they/the other person would have and ultimately made the decision based on what is right for them in the long run.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:56 pm

eversotrue wrote:
chloep wrote:They live in Newport. Lacy has a cute little house there and Marcus moved in with her, now completely settled in.

That's great to hear! What's the deal with TPTB and BIP2 delaying their wedding plans??

It's not necessary about delaying them, there are just some things left to discuss, that TPTB can't/won't yet...(Think, level of involvement, etc.) It's okay though, I believe. They are definitely enjoying their engagement(and they wanted a longer engagement anyway).

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Thanks chloep for the update! You can see how happy they are in every pic. I'm glad they are being somewhat delayed. It gives them time to think things through.

I'm sure TPTB want to be involved somewhat, since it's the first engagement on the first season of BIP. You can't blame them for that. I hope it means we get to see more of them in one way or another!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks chloep for the update! You can see how happy they are in every pic. I'm glad they are being somewhat delayed. It gives them time to think things through.

I'm sure TPTB want to be involved somewhat, since it's the first engagement on the first season of BIP. You can't blame them for that. I hope it means we get to see more of them in one way or another!!

Maybe they will be invited back for the second season and get married at the end of the show? That could be fun!

I really like these two. Again, a couple of really nice, low key people, making smart decisions and keeping their options open. Good for them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:06 pm

So happy to see that Marcus and Lacy are together and thriving. They are both sweethearts. beatingheart
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:21 am

Marcus went to a UCLA speaking event with Josh. Here's some fan photos.

laurizzel
2 hours ago

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 11049400_1609878089256840_1549628249_n
https://instagram.com/p/09YxlcR_Ir/

heatherdepinho
2 hours ago · UCLA
Fan Girling so hard right now
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 11055462_843748295700526_526683914_n
https://instagram.com/p/09aJTuBsui/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 8367-910 Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 I_got_13 Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal