SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:36 pm

Yeah, Lacy stated that Michelle and Clare were gonna be bridesmaids? Were they? Who was at the wedding?

Back to top Go down

wcw - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:17 am

wcw - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 G0dA_WPj
Lacy's new Twitter picture. Looks like a wedding gown to me.
I think it might even be this one:
Monique Lhuillier Aramanth
wcw - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Amaranth-monique-lhuillier-wedding-dress-primary
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:41 am

Wow. Definitely could be the dress.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:51 am

mtnlvr55 Nice job!

She looks gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this married couple!

I can't believe he's married! Such a beautiful love story!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:45 am

I had to bring this over from Us Mag. How many of you remember the big
PinterestGate from Andi's season? Remember all the wedding pictures Marcus had on Pinterest back then?

Grodd, meanwhile, helped with wedding plans. "I do the magazines, and try to get the Internet searches going," he said. She chimed in: "He’s good with Pinterest, actually!"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/marcus-grodd-marries-lacy-faddoul-taped-it-for-bachelor-in-paradise- @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:59 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:wcw - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 G0dA_WPj
Lacy's new Twitter picture. Looks like a wedding gown to me.
I think it might even be this one:
Monique Lhuillier Aramanth
wcw - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Amaranth-monique-lhuillier-wedding-dress-primary

That's a pre-wedding pic. It was actually shot during their engagement photo sesh.. There is a pic in this thread of that where she is wearing that dress. (And she has been using it as her FB profile pic ever since.) ;)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:17 am

Another classy couple!
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:02 pm

I moved the post to the BIP General Discussion thread, since this is a Fan thread. I'm assuming that was from RS who rarely has anything positive to say about anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:03 pm

So happy for this couple! beatingheart
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Can you believe it?? He's married!!!

I love how they fell in love. Lacy is a wonderful person. This is one of my fav pics of Marcus.
Wetpaint

wcw - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 2Q==

And this

AmberColoredlife

wcw - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Screen%2BShot%2B2014-08-27%2Bat%2B10.52.20%2BAM
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:07 am

Is she preggs? Smiley I know they are probably not announcing anything until the wedding special but she looks more well endowed. ( no offence intended)

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:12 pm

No, she is not.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal