SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:38 am

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 1h1 hour ago
She's a stunner fabfitfun - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 41 2764

fabfitfun - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 41 CgIVkmtUIAEoBpo

Two of my fav's surface in the same week! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:49 am

^^^ Ikr?

This could not be the anniversary of them getting engaged is it? That would be in the summer.

Oh and in the background I spy Chris and Jason who I also love. Talk about dedicated-to-their-ladies TB men. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:33 am

nd4reality wrote:^^^ Ikr?

This could not be the anniversary of them getting engaged is it? That would be in the summer.

Oh and in the background I spy Chris and Jason who I also love. Talk about dedicated-to-their-ladies TB men. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

thumbsup
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:06 am

I didn't think they were together anymore?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:53 am

This is the picture that a sleuther found, I apologize I forget who, that noticed the wedding ring set. We cropped and zoomed the picture, which was posted prior to the airing of BIP when they got married.

I thought it came from someone's IG, but I found it on this website. As I said before, I think they chose not to be involved in SM, and IMO I think it has to do with Marcus's job. The lack of SM leads to specualtion in this day and age of a break up. Throw RS in there without any confirmation, but just his guess, leads to viewers thinking these two aren't together.

celebconnoissare.com

fabfitfun - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Lacy-faddoul-wedding-ring

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:41 pm

I think that picture was after the so called wedding was filmed though. I'm sure she considered herself married at that point, even if it wasn't legal yet, since they were planning to have the ceremony later in the states. So I don't think it proves anything that she was wearing her rings. Would be strange to exchange them and then take them off just because you're missing some piece of paper for the time being, especially when you're around people who surely knew you'd "gotten married".

I don't know what their relationship status is right now, but it's promising that Marcus is posting about her. Perhaps they've worked through their issues, or are in the process of doing so. I do think something was up for a while.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:08 am

Bringing my post over from the other thread:)

chloep wrote:Hey, guys;)  bestbud!

My 'disappearance', so to say has nothing to do with Marcus & Lacy.
The past several months have simply been too emotionally and physically draining for me to come on here and actively participate. I have checked in here & there, but rarely.

I read back a few pages on here and I have to say, I think some things have definitely been over-analyzed.
First of all, Marcus is in the military.
It is absolutely unrealistic to compare them to ANY other Bachelor couple. To put it bluntly it's EXTREMELY rare for Bachelor couples to have a proper job AT ALL, let alone a career in the military. Marcus and Lacy don't have the time, nor the inclination to post 4-5 cutesy and couply pictures a day to please the masses(and essentially to keep the 'brand' alive).
Marcus was given some seriously tough times bc of the show to begin with(and the fact that he not only didn't let that interfere with his training, but also managed to be the First of his Platoon only speaks for his dedication), imagine he were to have walked up to his Commander and asked for a day off during his Battalion Training to attend the Rose Bowl Parade and be present on the Bachelor float.... Suspect  Just let this scenario sink in.
Lacy has been back into Real Estate(which I have mentioned before). Not only as a realtor but also as property owner/developer. She is one busy lady. There is a reason why she spends even more time with her family in SD than usual, but I do not feel comfortable disclosing any particularities about family members.
Marcus and Lacy are trying to make the best of this incredibly challenging time, rude comments and opinions on her Insta, etc are just disheartening right now(I could see why she simply doesn't want to see it all and have gone private yet again).

However, they are WITHOUT QUESTION together.  yes

Little tip: SNAPCHAT. They have always posted there more than anywhere else(they have NEVER been overly active on Twitter or Insta), and they still do. Only sometimes do I catch a snap, but there are usually some goodies in there. Smiley This week we got to see Bella and her daddy a couple times, enjoying his down time at home . Smiley

fabfitfun - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Screen10
fabfitfun - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Screen11

I also saw them post pictures together from time to time only to delete them later on...
There was one Marcus posted of Lacy in her wedding dress with her nephew(who was NOT in Mexico), which leads me to believe that they quietly(as usual for them) had that reception with their families, quite some time ago. (Her nephew has grown quite a bit since then)

fabfitfun - Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Screen12

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Thanks Chloep for the info. I'm happy to hear they are still together. With Marcus being in the military I can understand him avoiding SM positing. With all the crazies in the world, and the threats to our Military and their families, along with the police men and women I wouldn't post anything on SM either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Thank you so much for the update chloep. Very happy for these two and glad they are enjoying life outside of the limelight.

Hope as well all is better with you also.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Thanks chloep, just as I thought. Smiley Nice to see you back. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:36 pm

Chloep, I was the one who noted that you had not posted and you obviously don't owe me to us any explanation. I was a military wife and the start is hellish and many don't make it. I too am happy to hear they are still together and as I said, many could take a page from their book.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:39 am

Said it in the other thread but thanks for the clarification. (edited)

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not appropriate for fan thread. Moved to discussion thread.)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal