SELECT CONTENT

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by SomeGuy Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:30 pm

Um, actually, I think that was a post from the Rocky Horror Picture Show spoiler forum. You know...
"Let's do the Time Warp again!" [/wink&grin]

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Yes but looks like they are continuing with another season, their 2nd year of marriage per the preview.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Linds911 wrote:I don't see the thread for First year unless it's been locked so just going to post this here. 2nd year starts next month!

@FYI
Our fav #MarriedAtFirstSight loves are in it for the long haul! New season of #MAFSFirstYear starts Oct 13th @ 9/8c!
https://amp.twimg.com/v/ba6ca94f-76bd-4df6-90e2-f63ef5ccc3a7

I just saw the bold. I thought I was loosing it! laugh out loud I'll create a new thread for it. Thanks Linds for all the updated posts! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:16 am

I get it.

Married At First Sight - The First Year: Year Two

This title brought to you by the same mental giants who brought you Season 2 of MAFS. [/walks off, shaking head and humming "Let's do the Time Warp again"]

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:18 am

Well to be fair, Season 1 was a whole lot better than Season 2!!! I didn't go :crazed during Season 1.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:33 am

This is flogging the poor ol' late but not lamented S2 horse yet again, but about the only place S2 had me going was out of the room.

Sorry, horsie, didn't mean to whack you quite so hard or so long... deadhorse

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:44 am

Don't we know it SomeGuy. Tramatic wasn't it. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:17 am

More so for the six people in the couples, and, I trust, embarrassing for the experts.

I notice that MAFS - Y1: Y2's promo has Doug setting off Jamie followed by a grumpy Doug: "I''m done". Jason and Cortney are presented as pontificating on marriage. The producers just gotta keep hitting that negativity button, don't they?

Ah well, this line of chat is probably best carried on in an area marked "S2 - The Postmortem". [/wink& grin]

If I could give J&C two pieces of advice, the first would be "keep on doin' what you're doin', you're doin' it just fine" and the second would be "Put the show in the rear view mirror before you turn into the NYC Kardashians!"

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:33 am

SomeGuy wrote:snipped

If I could give J&C two pieces of advice, the first would be "keep on doin' what you're doin', you're doin' it just fine" and the second would be "Put the show in the rear view mirror before you turn into the NYC Kardashians!"

IA-As much as I like to see happy couples, I was surprised there was another season. How long is this going to go on? I can see the first year, or the first six months but now we're getting into year two, seems a bit much.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:15 pm

MAFS: TFY: Y25 - J&C Become Grandparents - ARGHHHHH!

Seriously, I can't see how living with a camera crew, etc. wouldn't screw up any relationship.

We know a couple who's very similar to J&C. We went to the wedding (one of the better ones we've been to) and after that they went off to have a life. Periodically they show up briefly or we ask his mom about what's up with them. In some ways I look at J&C in the same way. It was a good thing to watch them start out and get moving in a good direction. I'd like to get the occasional note or hear the occasional "what up", but living in their pocket all the time would be, as with our friends, just plain wrong.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Jason Carrion ‏@Kr0ss  · 3m3 minutes ago   Brooklyn, NY  
Movie √ Dinner √ Christmas lights √ An amazing day spent with an amazing gal! √√ #sundayfunday… https://www.instagram.com/p/_QQqOZPsnr/

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 12353313_1676098992670793_343258953_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:36 pm

Why have they continued on with the MFS S1 couples?

I can see Jaimie wanting to keep her face on camera, maybe Doug wanting it to. But media saturation of these couples is whens enough already.

Move on.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

+34
alwayscooking
jupitercornflakes
BlackHalo
crazychicken
veg_out