SELECT CONTENT

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by TrishB Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:33 am

@linds911 Thanks for those pictures! I only found one YouTube link for that finally, but it cut off before they showed how Jason proposed with the ring and asked her to take his name sad Do you have a link of that finale show by any chance? Thank you!!

MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:46 pm

@TrishB You're welcome! Try one of these links and see which one works for you.
http://mywatchseries.to/episode/married_at_first_sight_the_first_year_s2_e14.html

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 8367-910 MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 I_got_13 MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Thank you @Linds911 Smiley Unfortunately I could not view any of the links, all took me to a page that I was asked for my cc info, etc etc. But I am happy with the pics of that time! Rooting for them, and the other couple (Jamie & Doug) also Smiley

MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:13 am

I saw on Cortney's twitter that they are already putting out the casting call for a MAFS season in Dallas. I would like to know when they are going to air Season 6 in Boston? By the way--Jason and Cortney are now on a Carnival Cruise which has some other Married at First Sight Alumni. They seem to be as happy as ever together which is really nice to see.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:00 am

PS. According to Social Media--it looks like Jason and Cortney, Nate and Sheila, Monet (from Season 1) and Sam Role (Season 3) are on the Carnival Cruise now -- I think to the Bahamas.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Jason and Cortney are on Olivia Cardi's podcast. Can anyone link it? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:08 pm

* Olivia Caridi

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:21 pm

@suzq thanks for the info! Looking forward to listening. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 8367-910 MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 I_got_13 MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:20 pm

@Linds911. You are welcome and thank you for posting the link. I have always loved to watch J + C and their relationship. Anthony and Ashley from the last season remind me of them a little bit.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:05 pm

provenceguy wrote:Reality Steve's podcast today is with Jason and Cortney. I haven't listened yet, but he wrote that he ended up liking these two a lot. Google Reality Steve on Twitter for the link.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3843p24-married-at-first-sight-former-contestants-updates#1280402

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Just listened. They're adorable ^^^^.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:08 pm

@provenceguy thanks for letting us know!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

+34
alwayscooking
jupitercornflakes
BlackHalo
crazychicken
veg_out