SELECT CONTENT

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by suzq Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:17 pm

I think their contracts may have been extended since they filmed those series after the initial one, but even that has been awhile. Cortney moved to North Carolina in June and Jason still lives in New York. They never seem to spend any time together or really visit each other.

suzq

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:38 am

JMO I wish these couples would do the show they are on and either live happily ever after or split and never to be heard from again.  There are many couples that share snippets of there lives together in measured doses and then those that are over the top and endorsing everything that they can to continue the financial and relevancy stream. This couple, IMO, were tweeners from the start.  They were in the background of Jamie and Doug and did pop up here and there.  Just looked and there is pretty much nothing between he two online.  I just don't get why, if they are done, why not just say it.  That in and of itself may be the answer maybe they are living apart to see if they want to be together or not.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:52 pm

I was really rooting for these two but biggest indication of a breakup is record of spending no time together. Everything is written in plain sight via social media. Not sure who they think they are fooling. Their season aired ages ago anyway. Doubt anyone cares that much.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:45 pm

Are they trying to fool anyone though? If they don't feel like announcing their relationship status, then that is their business. They have mostly faded into the background. Anyone following them now is choosing to do so.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 pm

From her twitter:

MarriedAtFirstSight - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 17 Captu131

and this

Cortney CarrionVerified account
@KortKneee_Rae
Live your dream -Change your life -Be the best you can be #MarriedAtFirstSight #MAFSFirstYear Proud FDNY Wife, Prof Makeup Artist, Sassy Southern Belle NC 3NYC

https://twitter.com/KortKneee_Rae

looks like fooling people to me IMHO if they aren't together. That was just a quick look at her SM. He tweets all about wrestling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:10 pm

I guess we have different definitions of fooling someone. People who are private citizens keeping their relationship private, is not an attempt to fool anyone, IMO. I'm not even sure what the purpose of doing so would be. It doesn't look like they will be doing additional filming for anything. I just don't feel that they owe me anything about where their relationship stands.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:56 pm

I am a fan of them and have noticed they stopped mentioning each other but if and when they want to announce their status is their call. I like that they are keeping quiet and maybe they are having problems and trying to work it out.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MarriedAtFirstSight - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 17 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 17 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:34 am

Linds911 wrote:I am a fan of them and have noticed they stopped mentioning each other but if and when they want to announce their status is their call. I like that they are keeping quiet and maybe they are having problems and trying to work it out.

I agree. That is what I meant about being tweeners. They shared little snippets of their lives along the way but nothing too much and now nothing at all for the most part. I just wish every couple would have their moments in the sun and then fade into the background and live their lives. While their marriage was a public thing their separation and possibly divorce if that is the case, should be private. I don't think they owe anyone an explanation at all, but JMO, I don't think posting a picture of them together with an admonition using an expletive is the correct road to go either. It just begs for more conversation. Either be quiet or say something like we have made the decision to divorce, please respect our privacy as we work through this difficult time for the both of us.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:00 pm

" Either be quiet or say something like we have made the decision to divorce, please respect our privacy as we work through this difficult time for the both of us."

Couldn't agree more with this. In my opinion, I don't think they're together anymore, and I don't understand why they just don't address the issue instead of getting mad and blocking followers when they ask about it. They get married in such a public way, want people to get invested in them by watching the show, and watching their youtube channel, but now that people are following them, just make a simple statement about what's going on instead of getting nasty about it. I wonder if she'd lose Instagram advertising gigs if they came out and said they had split.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:47 pm

Per Cortney's Instagram she was in NJ this past week, visiting someone's kid. She discussed being at EWR. No mention of Jason. If you go to his Instagram page and click on Motivation the message seems to be that something has ended and he must begin again. We are coming up on the 1 year time period for filing for divorce, probably occur end of June or early July.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm

@Jackenzo What do you mean the 1 year time period for filing for divorce?

Cortney still has the pic of both of them in her twitter profile and the bio that says

Live your dream -Change your life -Be the best you can be #MarriedAtFirstSight #MAFSFirstYear Proud FDNY Wife, Prof Makeup Artist, Sassy Southern Belle NC

https://twitter.com/kortkneee_rae?lang=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 pm

They can get a divorce anytime they want.
Heather filed for divorce even before her series finished filming.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Carrion & Cortney Hendrix - MAFS Season 1 - Discussion

+34
alwayscooking
jupitercornflakes
BlackHalo
crazychicken
veg_out