SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:46 pm

I think they meant the guests in general danced the night away, Ali has a serious boyfriend who was probably her date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

5 - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by karenap63 Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think they meant the guests in general danced the night away, Ali has a serious boyfriend who was probably her date.

Ok, thanks. That is good news. handwave

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Blu, what does having a boyfriend have to do with her dancing 
with Brooks mabe she likes dancing and he doesn't . It's 

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Blu, what does having a boyfriend have to do with her dancing 
with Brooks mabe she likes dancing and he doesn't . It's 

Karen said she wasn't happy Ali danced with Brooks all night. I'm sure they mingled and everyone danced together, I just don't think the article was insinuating she danced with him all night, assuming her boyfriend was her date.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:14 pm

I understand what you are saying. I can just remember how Ali bashed Brooks when he dumped Des. It was pretty bad. She was on that talk show, after the bachelorette airs. Not sure if it is still on. I took the article to read she was with Brooks most of the night.

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:17 pm

karenap63 wrote:I understand what you are saying.  I can just remember how Ali bashed Brooks when he dumped Des. It was pretty bad.  She was on that talk show, after the bachelorette airs.  Not sure if it is still on.  I took the article to read she was with Brooks most of the night.

Hopefully now she realizes that the best outcome happened for all 3 of them. I thinks Brooks is a nice guy. Always have.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:
karenap63 wrote:I understand what you are saying.  I can just remember how Ali bashed Brooks when he dumped Des. It was pretty bad.  She was on that talk show, after the bachelorette airs.  Not sure if it is still on.  I took the article to read she was with Brooks most of the night.

Hopefully now she realizes that the best outcome happened for all 3 of them. I thinks Brooks is a nice guy. Always have.

I have been amazed at both Brooks and Nick and how they are nice and don't seem to hold grudges against all the people who talked so much crap about them. They are better people than I am. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Stuck, Nick and Brooks are libra, the scales. Everyting must
be balanced. That's why Brooks could't leave Des until he
Felt she was alright.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Stuck, Nick and Brooks are libra, the scales. Everyting must
be balanced. That's why Brooks could't leave Des until he
Felt she was alright.

Yup, love them both. I like the rest of you feel Brooks left Des knowing that Chris was so much better for her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:25 pm

FWIW, I didn't think Ali danced with Brooks all night either. I took it as Ali Brooks and all the guests danced the night away.

I hope we get some Brook's pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 pm

I still haven't got a clue why anyone ever thought Brooks did anything wrong. He didn't return Des's feelings, so he left in time for her to redirect her focus. Everyone should be thanking him for Des and Chris ending up happily married, and I guess those two do, since they invited him to the wedding. He did everything right! Des just wasn't the girl for him and that's perfectly okay. I hope he finds the right girl soon!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:35 pm

mindless wrote:I still haven't got a clue why anyone ever thought Brooks did anything wrong. He didn't return Des's feelings, so he left in time for her to redirect her focus. Everyone should be thanking him for Des and Chris ending up happily married, and I guess those two do, since they invited him to the wedding. He did everything right! Des just wasn't the girl for him and that's perfectly okay. I hope he finds the right girl soon!

Des has stated that, she's thankful for that, so that's all that matters. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI