SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

model - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 19, 2015 1:26 pm

Did anyone watch Afterbuzz last night? I did, it aired 11:15 Ca
time. After 3 hours of TV I was bushed, another hour and some
min. Great show, of course they made fun of each and every 
contestant and entry. Very funny and enlightening. model - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 37 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

model - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 19, 2015 3:26 pm

Sorry forgot to check back Nonina430. I thought the pictures were interesting that the non real Brooks would post pictures with the real Brooks and they seem to have a really close relationship. Those pictures made me pause. Does that help?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 19, 2015 3:37 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Sorry forgot to check back Nonina430.  I thought the pictures were interesting that the non real Brooks would post pictures with the real Brooks and they seem to have a really close relationship.  Those pictures made me pause.  Does that help?
The reason I questioned you is most of the time there is confusion. As far as closeness, The Real Brooks
is a close family friend and Brooks Forester's boss. He is the CEO of Genisis for which Brooks F is 
employed by.. Hope I helped you in your speculation. hmmm

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 3:47 pm

That's wierd? Kind of creepy no?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Great pic of Afterbuzz last night on Brooks Insg the whole
gang. Brooks, Danny, Cathy and Lucy. 
Can you bring it over. thanks yes

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Thu May 21, 2015 10:50 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Great pic of Afterbuzz last night on Brooks Insg the whole

Hello, my luvs. Just watched After Buzz on you tube with Brooks. I swear this man gets better with time, model - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 37 1710264613 :cutesmile!: :Nod:

Have a grand Memorial Day.

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri May 22, 2015 9:19 pm

model - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 37 1627380978 model - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 37 1627380978  Have a great Memorial weekend, a safe one too.
                      Remembering all those who gave their lives
                       for our country.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 22, 2015 9:50 pm

karenap63 wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Great pic of Afterbuzz last night on Brooks Insg the whole

Hello, my luvs.  Just watched After Buzz on you tube with Brooks.  I swear this man gets better with time, model - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 37 1710264613 :cutesmile!: :Nod:

Have a grand Memorial Day.

ITA...still my fav after all this time. :Woah-hoo: Enjoy the w/e everyone. :cutesmile!:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Brooks was on Afterbuzz,after last night's episode 2&3. He was
terrific. And looked so handsome. Their take was pretty much
the same as the Board's last night. I thought Kait was great,
she showed us she can stand firm. Loved it..
There is an adorable video on Brooks Insg Brooks reminds me of
Stan Laurel of Laurel and Hardy, in the way he bends his head when 
he sits back. Please bring it over. Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Sorry forgot to check back Nonina430.  I thought the pictures were interesting that the non real Brooks would post pictures with the real Brooks and they seem to have a really close relationship.  Those pictures made me pause.  Does that help?
The reason I questioned you is most of the time there is confusion. As far as closeness, The Real Brooks
is a close family friend and Brooks Forester's boss. He is the CEO of Genisis for which Brooks F is 

I believe this is the company that you are referencing ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The person with the IG and lots of photo with Brooks Forester is Brooks Gordon, vice president of sales and marketing at Genisis Pure. According to Brooks F's LinkedIn account, that is indeed his current employer.

I have always enjoyed Brooks F and think he is so handsome. He was great on AfterBuzz and will be so thrilled if he's permanent addition to the cast.

handwave Just curious ... and no other place to post this ... but does anyone know if Cathy Kelley and Danny Hoyt from AfterBuzz are a couple? When you actually watch them on air together, they've got great chemistry. Since this is off topic, if anyone happens to know, would love a PM. Thanks!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 28, 2015 10:34 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:

I believe this is the company that you are referencing ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The person with the IG and lots of photo with Brooks Forester is Brooks Gordon, vice president of sales and marketing at Genisis Pure. According to Brooks F's LinkedIn account, that is indeed his current employer.

I have always enjoyed Brooks F and think he is so handsome. He was great on AfterBuzz and will be so thrilled if he's permanent addition to the cast.

handwave Just curious ... and no other place to post this ... but does anyone know if Cathy Kelley and Danny Hoyt from AfterBuzz are a couple? When you actually watch them on air together, they've got great chemistry. Since this is off topic, if anyone happens to know, would love a PM. Thanks!

I don't know for sure but I don't think they are a couple.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri May 29, 2015 10:49 am

Thanks for your post MVMOM, I PM'd you, re: Danny H and Cathy K
I don't know if it went through, sometimes it doesn't . I do not
think they are an item, I follow both via twitter, periS and Ig.
I don't see them socializing, except for Drew's Bday party on Brooks
PeriS they were all there including Élan Gale. I agree, they do like
one another.. Rolly Baby. console Hope your feeling better.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI