SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:39 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I didn't watch Des's season, but he's great on After Buzz. He's really funny, insightful, and fair to all of the contestants. He's definitely been my favorite person from the franchise that they've had on.

You should go back and watch. If you like Nick, I think you will like Brooks. And Chris Sigried really was Prince Charming, just FF through the poetry.

I'll probably get stoned for this, but I actually couldn't make it through the first two episodes of that season. I found Des a bit...boring? I did watch the finale and thought that was the most romantic, genuine proposal I've seen in this franchise.

Brooks does kind of remind me of Nick, in that they both stand out from the stereotypical Bachelor contestant -  they are both kind of dorky and have a unique sense of humor. I did see him on BIP and really liked him.

So you like drama queens? cantstopl

I thought Des's season got better each week, unlike this season. Though, I loved her date with Brooks in episode 2. The man made a green tux look good. Zak W was awesome and he wasn't highlighted until later.

Plus MeAndi and MeKaitlyn have made me appreciate Des in hindsight even more. I called her the wounded bird before her season began. Hugesmile

And Chris's proposal is just the best ever. IMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Thanks Stuck, for your kind words re- my pipes. bestbud!
Brooks did well on AfterBuzz despite having been ill all week
via snapchat. Brooks was at UCB last night I think as a spectator.
Not doing Improv, pics Insg and snapchat. He's taking full
advantage of living in LA. yes

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:57 pm

:Bubba:  Give me land lotsa land in this country that I love, don't fence me in. Brooks is in Utah

visiting family. From his snaps he's having a great time with nieces and nephews, hiking trying to
find hidden caves. 
He was absent from AfterBuzz last night, thought he was through, but no he will be back for BIP.
Good experience for Brooks, it's Pro bono Free TV no salaries. As Maria Menousus says, it was 
created for young people to get a reel, you can't get a job without a reel, You can only get a reel
from a job. Smart. Quite a night last night so proud of this board.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:40 pm

Do you want to see the face of a man in LOVE? Check out
Lauren Young's Insg. The Pier in Santa Monica, summer
concert.  :sweetheart: Please someone bring it over, thanks much

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:26 pm

Brooks is on BIP again????????? or is he part of that after show? Now that would make me watch the darn thing.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:28 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Brooks is on BIP again????????? or is he part of that after show? Now that would make me watch the darn thing.

Just doing the Afterbuzz like he did this season.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:40 pm

I'm glad he's back on AfterBuzz for BIP. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@brooksaforester
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:50 pm

Elon, that is so funny. Is that the face of someone in LOVE,

I can't get my Emogi's to work! Can you check me out GA thanks

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:39 pm

Emoji's do not work on this forum. You can't use them. If you're quoting any social media with emoji's you have to take them out. They may appear as little boxes when you post here. Remove the boxes. You can type what they are (sunshine emoji plane emoji) but you can't leave them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi GA I'm referring to the forum's smilies

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:51 pm

giggling :yes: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 40 1710264613 hi
Mine are working fine.
Nonina430 have your tried rebooting your pc? or clearing cache? I don't think it's a formotion issue.
One more thing to try, this could be the first thing actually, go to your profile. If you look right below our banner there is a link saying profile you can click on. Go to the area that says preferences. 3/4 of the way down you will see things you can enable. Make sure you have "yes" clicked for smilies.
Other than those suggestions, I am lost.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:14 pm

Kasha, Did everything you asked, all oK. What about the squares all around Smilie do any of them need to be tapped?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI