SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

model - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 67 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by Nonina430 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:02 pm

I wonder why he doesn't post these on his IG?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

model - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 67 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He set up our tent while I pretended to help, made me a delicious tinfoil dinner, taught me how to roast the perfect marshmallow, pointed out constellations I didn't know existed, gave me his sleeping bag because it was warmer, and woke me up to watch the sunrise with a breakfast sandwich and hot coffee. Clearly winning with this camping partner of mine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:24 pm

bluwavz wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He set up our tent while I pretended to help, made me a delicious tinfoil dinner, taught me how to roast the perfect marshmallow, pointed out constellations I didn't know existed, gave me his sleeping bag because it was warmer, and woke me up to watch the sunrise with a breakfast sandwich and hot coffee. Clearly winning with this camping partner of mine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now that's a good bf. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:28 pm

That is very sweet indeed. It would take all that for me to enjoying camping in the first place! laugh out loud

They are a striking couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:20 am

MID-MONDAY PICK-ME-UP: @juiceservedhere brought to the agency by the most handsome @brooksaforester by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BROOKS  FORESTER [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Thanks Blu, pics are great! Is anyone else wondering what
happened to "Broken At Love" all this secrecy? no idea
Brooks is back in Utah via snaps Brooks-Forester Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:23 pm

I wondered that too. The web site for the show isn't working anymore for me. hmmm

This was posted on the show's Facebook page on February 23rd though. Script for the season finale.

Broken At Love - The Series
February 23 at 6:15pm ·

The secret to casting male love interests for the females in my series... I just let them pick! Great men lined up for season 3!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:43 pm

Just took a look at Brokenatloveseries IG Karolina apologies,
show was to have aired March 6th but she is holding off until all the
eps are completed. In the mean time she will be showing clips.
It will be filmed in LA and NY. If we see Brooks in NY we're 
On the right track  giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Overpriced coffee with the bae. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Obligatory post because the BFF is back in town @brooksaforester by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisymiller04 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:15 am

Broken At Love took the holidays off and are now filming or close to filming the second half of the season in NYC! Some big opportunity has presented itself. Did you see the Instagram post? I think it's the second or third on there. I don't know specifics but Karolina Silvas was on Afterbuzz TV for an interview and dished a ton. Then I saw that the date was moved from Instagram. And the website is being redone for the new season she said, but the YouTube page is active.

Daisymiller04

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisymiller04 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:15 am

*Karolina Sivas I mean.

Daisymiller04

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisymiller04 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:16 am

And the Instagram said they will post every step of it. Let's hope for lots more pics.

Daisymiller04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI