SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi Blessed handwave    Smart minds think alike
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:49 pm

I rather enjoy the visual of him removing her nail polish for her, especially if he follows it up with a polish job, including her cute feet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:56 pm

^And that visual just makes me laugh. His big hands holding the tiny nail polish brush. giggling

I think it's more likely he just saw them in the bathroom and then tweeted about them.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:20 pm

I think him removing nail polish is so comical. I also think him seeing cotton balls will give him the creeps!

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:34 pm

giggling

@clmgiudici: Having a tall husband comes in handy.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:34 pm

lipsis wrote:giggling

@clmgiudici: Having a tall husband comes in handy.

The girl is very right!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:46 pm

@clmgiudici: Changed the channel to @Bravotv for Vanderpump Rules reruns. Already having @PandoraVT withdrawals...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:01 pm

@SeanLowe09: Protecting the house [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:20 pm

@clmgiudici: Just found out all my saved drafts on twitter were mysteriously deleted. Currently in mourning.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:25 pm

@SeanLowe09: Tired of being fat? Me too. Join my 21 day health and fitness challenge? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #Seans21DayChallenge

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:32 pm

^^ just read that challenge....um NO Sean! Good luck with that though.

And if that is his next 21 days schedule then there's a good chance he is homebound for the duration.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:37 pm

I love that picture of Sean with nutella smeared on his lips. So cute Mr. Lowe, looks like my Grandkids finding chocolate ice cream in the freezer when they thought Gram wasn't looking. Catherine will just have to kiss that off to help him with his diet. As to the 21 day challenge, you're on your own Buddy,
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost