SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:16 am

Exactly! Sugaring two whole weeks in advance?? Doubt it!

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:18 am

So maybe using that as a smoke screen to keep others from figuring out its this weekend?  All the sleuthing y'all have been doing had me convinced it was this weekend!

Regardless, I'm happy its almost here!  So happy for them!  :married

ETA:  clapping!   tyvm for all the hard work you sleuthers have put in on figuring things out!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:25 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:If we have a wedding pool, I want 1/24. I still think that the 12th man jersey has some type of meaning and since the wedding likely isn't on the 12th I think it is 2 times 12 or the 24th.  Can't wait to see wedding video. Hope they have a great day!
I win the pool!

chris siegfried‏

@ChrisRSiegfried

So excited for the big day! @DesHartsock and I can't wait to share with everyone! #countdown #9days #hopingforsun

You definitely won! We were stuck on the word "mid January". Thanks Chris for letting us of the hook!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think my tweets led him here, we guessed the 17th, he said thanks but we are early by a few weeks. That was on the 11th.

I forgot about the 3 week vacation in my post upthread, there's that too! Plus Molly getting beautified and Des the surgaring

I don't get pedicures 11 days before a function or if I'm going away. I get it done the day before.

Acck!! countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 22 2292733854

Oh God, I am so confused!! If his goal is to confuse us, he has won. Humm, all the detail you mentioned fit the 17th and the Mid January date. OK, I give up!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:36 am

And two guests have already flown in to LA (Tuesday), sure they could be vacationing first, but for 11 days? 4 days early to sightsee and tour the city sounds more likely before the Saturday wedding.

And their own words - the wedding is in MID January. The 24th isn't mid January.

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:36 am

Please keep in mind whoever wins gets the MEandI tee shirt! Just pm your deets.
j/k.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:37 am

Yes yes yes! I was trying to remember all the other details you found bleu.

CH himself said "a couple of weeks"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes yes yes! I was trying to remember all the other details you found bleu.

CH himself said "a couple of weeks"

OK, I am back. Yes, CH did say that. Did he say, in a about a couple weeks or just a couple weeks? Bcs a couple weeks = to 2 weeks= 14 days, 14 days + 5 days (Jan 5) = 19 days. So, in about a couple weeks would definitely fall on 17 not the 24th. So, if I take Des sugary visit, Molly total body works, and some of the wedding party already in LA, I say the wedding is on the 17th for sure.

Now, let's dissect his tweets.

So excited for the big day! @DesHartsock and I can't wait to share with everyone! #countdown #9days #hopingforsun

The bolded got me puzzled. What if the wedding is on the 17th, but will be filmed to be shared to everyone as a video by TP on the 24th = share with everyone???? JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:18 am

CH said on the red carpet Jan 5th "Des and Chris are getting married...in a couple of weeks" He hesitated as if he was thinking how far away it was before he said a couple of weeks. I caught that right away.

Can't wait to share just might mean the vid's and pics that will later be published?

Wouldn't that be the biggest foiler if it was filmed by TPTB. We'd all be Chresh'ed!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:29 am

Forgive me for being totally dense, but what would be the purpose about lying about the wedding date? As long as they or anyone going don't disclose the location no one else (paps, fans, etc.) will show up or know where it is. I'm just not seeing the reasoning behind it.

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 22 87b72b10 countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 22 86669110 countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:CH said on the red carpet Jan 5th "Des and Chris are getting married...in a couple of weeks" He hesitated as if he was thinking how far away it was before he said a couple of weeks. I caught that right away.

Can't wait to share just might mean the vid's and pics that will later be published?

Wouldn't that be the biggest foiler if it was filmed by TPTB. We'd all be Chresh'ed!

We will know soon enough. I have not given up on the idea, the secrecy about their wedding is still a red flag in my mind. No one has talked about the detail of the wedding, How in the world can you keep the wedding date, location, and pertinent detail under wrap with 150 guests attending the wedding? The only important detail we know is the one they have given us, nothing more. We'll see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:40 am

umngirl wrote:Forgive me for being totally dense, but what would be the purpose about lying about the wedding date? As long as they or anyone going don't disclose the location no one else (paps, fans, etc.) will show up or know where it is. I'm just not seeing the reasoning behind it.

It's Ok that we don't agree! I don't have to be right. TV or NO TV doesn't matterTo me. I just can't shake the feeling that there is more to the secrecy. I could be totally wrong, which is OK too. I know chris and Des will provide plenty of photos and even a video for us. so I am not worried, whatever makes them happy is OK with me., we will know by the end of the month any way.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17