SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gohawks - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by catherine1 Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:04 pm

Westie Mom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Redondo Beach Historic Library does weddings.
link
It's right on the beach and very quaint.

Guess you and I hit Google at about the same time there, Kasha handwave

I was also looking at the GORGEOUS Wayfarers Chapel...Lloyd Wright designed glass Chapel with breathingtaking ocean views. I have a vague recollection of a discussion some time back that Des may envision a "church" ceremony and this certainly fits that bill along with her love of Pacific views...someone please help my failing brain cells on that one. Anyway, here's a link to the Chapel if I've done this right...

http://www.wayfarerschapel.org/

Of course, there are also the assorted hotels and country clubs in the area, but those just don't seem "Des and Chris" to me, FWIW.

Sleuth on,

Westie Mom

Hi, Westie Mom (and Fellow Des & Chris Fans), your 'vague recollection' is correct!  It was during their 'People' interview (shortly After the Final Rose) where Des mentions a "small Chapel."  Here's the link ...  

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/video/0,,20723923,00.html

catherine1

Back to top Go down

gohawks - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Cant believe the day is here!!... cheerleader awwww  :wedding .

I just wanna give everyone a hug..lets group hug, guys! group hug blowkiss

as our lovebirds making their vows... i do remember that i (and yes, you too Britt!.. hi  got to  keep my own vow : not to droll over the Prince's Siegfried drooling (and his bodyparts..:thud)  anymore once Des become Mrs. Siegfried. gohawks - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 32 2498057887  . I guess my silly fangirling came to an end now..giggling

I wish them all happiness in the world and life-long bliss together! beatingheart

that being said..i missed all the old school Chrisvillers  :tissuebox (BBMom, RC, Britt, MVMom, Grace, mercieme bestbud! and others whom im sure i have missed..). Its been a long journey from fell in love with  our adorable guy, rooting for him, being miserable as  the spoiled F2 fans all season long laugh out loud, driving ourself nuts with sleuthing and clear-yet-unmatched with spoiler- evidences  :crazed ,celebrating the pleasant surprise in the end, sticking with Chres through thick and thin,...and finally!..at last...their dream has come true!..beatingheart

Come on guys!..we have an extravagant event to celebrate!. bestbud! :swinginglove partytime

TY Bleu for consistently keeping us updated, Maggen, Soccermom, and all Chres fellows..thank you for the togetherness in this happy place .  I am also thrilled that we have more and more people started to believe in their love. IMO Chris and Des are among the most real, classy, genuine and down to earth contestants that ever come out from this franchise. Kudos to them for staying true to themself and not letting the show, TPTB, naysayers, fame and life come in their way!  thumbsup  

Im sure we will be able to see the reveal of their heart-felt, beautiful, elegant wedding venue soon!...High clap Praying

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:47 pm

She's going to be Desiree Siegfried soon!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:55 pm

california90 wrote:She's going to be Desiree Siegfried soon!!

Yes california dear, thats why i think i must stay classy from now on and not drolling over her now-Officially- Mister as i used to for the past 2 years giggling #BitterSweet laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:19 am

Thank you Mura for that little walk down memory lane and happy wedding day fans, followers, and silent lurkers! Welcome to one of the happiest days for two of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of following from this franchise! jumping

I can't believe it's finally the day. Two years ago this time they must've both been in talks with the franchise. Des for Bachelorette and Chris as a contestant. What a fun and "amazing journey" this has been. From spoiled f2 to marrying his beautiful bride, this is one for the books! laugh out loud

As usual, I will bring over any details or pics that I find, I can't promise there will be much as the guests have been asked not to take pics, but hopefully there will be a blabber mouth or two in attendance?  Haha. If you want to quote a post with a photo,  please edit the image code out so we're not reposting the image in every reply. This will save space and time loading the thread.  yes

Just a reminder that as this is a fan thread, please refrain from negativity, shade, or any "my couple is better" talk. I've never had to use my moderator hat before and I'd like to keep it that way, so please no raining on the parade. If you can't share in their happiness with us, well, there's a general discussion thread for that. Hugesmile

gohawks - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:33 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Cant believe the day is here!!... cheerleader awwww  :wedding .

I just wanna give everyone a hug..lets group hug, guys! group hug blowkiss

as our lovebirds making their vows... i do remember that i (and yes, you too Britt!.. hi  got to  keep my own vow : not to droll over the Prince's Siegfried drooling (and his bodyparts..:thud)  anymore once Des become Mrs. Siegfried. gohawks - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 32 2498057887  . I guess my silly fangirling came to an end now..giggling

I wish them all happiness in the world and life-long bliss together! beatingheart

that being said..i missed all the old school Chrisvillers  :tissuebox (BBMom, RC, Britt, MVMom, Grace, mercieme  bestbud! and others whom I'm sure i have missed..). Its been a long journey from fell in love with  our adorable guy, rooting for him, being miserable as  the spoiled F2 fans all season long laugh out loud, driving ourself nuts with sleuthing and clear-yet-unmatched with spoiler- evidences  :crazed ,celebrating the pleasant surprise in the end, sticking with Chres through thick and thin,...and finally!..at last...their dream has come true!..beatingheart

Come on guys!..we have an extravagant event to celebrate!. bestbud! :swinginglove partytime

TY Bleu for consistently keeping us updated, Maggen, Soccermom, and all Chres fellows..thank you for the togetherness in this happy place .  I am also thrilled that we have more and more people started to believe in their love. IMO Chris and Des are among the most real, classy, genuine and down to earth contestants that ever come out from this franchise. Kudos to them for staying true to themself and not letting the show, TPTB, naysayers, fame and life come in their way!  thumbsup  

Im sure we will be able to see the reveal of their heart-felt, beautiful, elegant wedding venue soon!...High clap Praying

hi  She's not Mrs. Siegfried yet, so here's one last drool for you Mura.  :fanningfan    Another nice bonus... RS is wrong again (with the date)!!   lolpanda

gohawks - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Chris-siegfried-bachelorette_zpsbc541732 gohawks - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 32 ChrisSiegfried-thebachelorette-hunk-contestant_zps72b39f91

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:50 am

Congratulations to Chris and Des and all their fans.   Jumping hearts

There is a fairytale ending for this love story.  Such a lovely couple.  ❤
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:13 am

Yes it wonderful how they did it their way! Congrats!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:52 am

Congratulations to Des and Chris!!! Such a special day!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:33 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
california90 wrote:She's going to be Desiree Siegfried soon!!

Yes california dear, thats why i think i must stay classy from now on and not drolling over her now-Officially- Mister as i used to for the past 2 years giggling   #BitterSweet laugh out loud

Mura, look not touch is perfectly okay!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:17 am

I am so happy to read that today is the special day for my favorite couple from this crazy franchise. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness. I have to believe that TPTB are going to show us some film from beautiful event in coming weeks. Those two glow with love and joy.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:18 am

What does this mean? Is this an old pic? Thought they were going to be at the wedding.

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick  41m41 minutes ago
It's all going down today! #GoHawks!!!! @jason_mesnick pic.twitter.com/53AUq5Ch6U
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17