SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gohawks - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Mura, I totally agree.  The ceremony dress to me is a beautiful design that shows off her amazing body.  I don't love the reception dress, I think it highlights her lack of curves and doesn't highlight her back enough which I believe is amazing and Chris loves.  But if she was happy, then who cares what I think?

Kasha, Ali needs a stylist stat!

I think if we could see the second dress up close and personal, we would love it. From a distance it doesn't look like a knockout, but if you look closer, you will see that it has a multitude of crystals all over it.  The good thing about the dress is that she will be able to wear it several times in the future, and not have it hanging in her closet gathering dust.  Mrs. Siegfried is a very smart woman.

I may like it more when I see the good pics, just not as spectacular as I expected.  Truthfully, I hoped it would be more dramatic.  I think the ceremony dress was so perfect, I would have liked a little more sexy, vavavoom for the reception, but Chris looks thrilled and I am sure Des loves it, so that is all that matters.  I love her hair and makeup.

I wasn't impressed with either Ali or Molly's dress, hopefully Des was too busy to make those, I don't want her charged with either of those crimes against fashion.

I am also a little sad the color was pink not purple. Again, Des's wedding not mine, so that is perfectly okay. Hugesmile
Molly is one of my faves looked for her but didn't see her. Do you know where can I find a pic of molly?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

gohawks - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by MMA50 Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Mura, I totally agree.  The ceremony dress to me is a beautiful design that shows off her amazing body.  I don't love the reception dress, I think it highlights her lack of curves and doesn't highlight her back enough which I believe is amazing and Chris loves.  But if she was happy, then who cares what I think?

I think if we could see the second dress up close and personal, we would love it. From a distance it doesn't look like a knockout, but if you look closer, you will see that it has a multitude of crystals all over it.  The good thing about the dress is that she will be able to wear it several times in the future, and not have it hanging in her closet gathering dust.  Mrs. Siegfried is a very smart woman.

I may like it more when I see the good pics, just not as spectacular as I expected.  Truthfully, I hoped it would be more dramatic.  I think the ceremony dress was so perfect, I would have liked a little more sexy, vavavoom for the reception, but Chris looks thrilled and I am sure Des loves it, so that is all that matters.  I love her hair and makeup.

I wasn't impressed with either Ali or Molly's dress, hopefully Des was too busy to make those, I don't want her charged with either of those crimes against fashion.

I am also a little sad the color was pink not purple. Again, Des's wedding not mine, so that is perfectly okay. Hugesmile

I haven't spotted Molly yet, but I agree, I was looking for purple/lavender/eggplant, and not magenta/pink color. And I don't like that Chris tie was the same exact color as the groomsmen. But you are right Des' wedding, not mine.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:39 pm

StacyNor wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Molly is one of my faves  looked for her but didn't see her. Do you know where can I  find a pic of  molly?

There was an IG pic from her or Jason in one of the Des and Chris threads.  She appeared to have on a dark green dress with odd long sleeves.

http://t.co/lJ8h99mAWX

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I haven't spotted Molly yet, but I agree, I was looking for purple/lavender/eggplant, and not magenta/pink color. And I don't like that Chris tie was the same exact color as the groomsmen. But you are right Des' wedding, not mine.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Chris' tie was a different shade, I think his had pink in it.

Molly was a bridesmaid, she wouldn't be in green. Are we talking about the wedding?

gohawks - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:42 pm

I liked both of her dresses, they seem to suit her personality. I thought I read a while back that she was making/designing both of her dresses. The E! article says she wore a one-shoulder Maggie Sottero dress for the ceremony and helped design her reception dress. Either way, can't wait for pictures tomorrow. She was a beautiful bride, and I'm happy that they got to call all of the shots for their big day. If they had a little help with the US exclusive and what other endorsements to apply to their wedding costs, I would have gone that route instead of letting TPTB take control.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:43 pm

MMA50 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

I haven't spotted Molly yet, but I agree, I was looking for purple/lavender/eggplant, and not magenta/pink color.  And I don't like that Chris tie was the same exact color as the groomsmen.  But you are right Des' wedding, not mine.

I think Chris's had a slight more blush shade to it. If you look a while back in the thread they showed the ties all in a box and Chris's one top was almost one shade more blush. The colors for the wedding are lovely, I just hoped for purple because of the purple loving prince.

Now to check out Des's nails. With this color scheme the berry/red nails would have worked.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris' tie was a different shade, I think his had pink in it.

Molly was a bridesmaid, she wouldn't be in green. Are we talking about the wedding?

I didn't see Molly with the other bridesmaids and I am just going off the twitter pic she put up with her and Jason on Sunday.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:52 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I liked both of her dresses, they seem to suit her personality. I thought I read a while back that she was making/designing both of her dresses. The E! article says she wore a one-shoulder Maggie Sottero dress for the ceremony and helped design her reception dress. Either way, can't wait for pictures tomorrow. She was a beautiful bride, and I'm happy that they got to call all of the shots for their big day. If they had a little help with the US exclusive and what other endorsements to apply to their wedding costs, I would have gone that route instead of letting TPTB take control.  

Ali didn't do her homework giggling Des designed both dresses, but they're being added to her collection with Maggie so it's partly right.

I agree, initially I thought they might delay the wedding but they seemed to plan it in a few months, I'm sure the Us weekly deal + endorsements helped. Really is a win-win IMO. Not too intrusive but takes the financial strain of a wedding off the table (hopefully).

Stuck - I think the sunset pic is from the day before the wedding maybe.

gohawks - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:I liked both of her dresses, they seem to suit her personality. I thought I read a while back that she was making/designing both of her dresses. The E! article says she wore a one-shoulder Maggie Sottero dress for the ceremony and helped design her reception dress. Either way, can't wait for pictures tomorrow. She was a beautiful bride, and I'm happy that they got to call all of the shots for their big day. If they had a little help with the US exclusive and what other endorsements to apply to their wedding costs, I would have gone that route instead of letting TPTB take control.  

Ali didn't do her homework giggling Des designed both dresses, but they're being added to her collection with Maggie so it's partly right.

I agree, initially I thought they might delay the wedding but they seemed to plan it in a few months, I'm sure the Us weekly deal + endorsements helped. Really is a win-win IMO. Not too intrusive but takes the financial strain of a wedding off the table (hopefully).

Stuck - I think the sunset pic is from the day before the wedding maybe.

That is cool. We will know tomorrow. I just didn't see Molly in the bridesmaids with what was posted already. Whatever day it is, I don't like the dress she is wearing.

I think Des will sell more than a few dresses from this and good for her. Has she started a bridesmaid line yet?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:03 am

No, her dresses just started hitting stores and she has some trunk shows planned at different shops across the country, so she'll be busy with that for some time I think.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:38 am

Hi, all! Don't know if you remember me but I was a diehard Chris-is-the-one-for-Des somehow-even-though-everything-out-there-says-Brooks. I did my share of sleuthing to confirm my feelings, and there were lots of clues to find - many knowingly thrown out there by Mrs. Siegfried herself. It was fun seeing a normal girl fall in extraordinary love with a normal guy right before my eyes before she even realized it - even with all the craziness of her season. I am so-o-o happy they got the wedding of their dreams. She looks radiant, and I'm sure when the official pics come out online we'll see closeups of Prince Siegfried thrilled to be marrying - at last - his princess.

Mimi

Last edited by mimitalks on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding Siggy)

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17