SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:44 am

Hmm.. was posted in Whitney's thread but any guesses to why Whitney would stop following Becca on SM?

Becca is still following Whitney as of today and has been very nice to her. I posted upthread that I noticed a lot of the positivity was initiated by Becca (e.g. her response to Whitney's twitter post about her voice).

Who knows. Someone suggested the producers told her to unfollow Becca. Reasons why they would have her do that but not Becca as well?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:46 am

murasaki1393 wrote:I really like Becca. IMO she is -borrowing Sharleen's term  giggling - cerebral and super articulate which rare in this silly show...laugh out loud

Hoping she is the next Ette, then i would watch. No Britt, please Praying

^^^^^ ITA
I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm.. was posted in Whitney's thread but any guesses to why Whitney would stop following Becca on SM?

Becca is still following Whitney as of today and has been very nice to her. I posted upthread that I noticed a lot of the positivity was initiated by Becca (e.g. her response to Whitney's twitter post about her voice).

Who knows. Someone suggested the producers told her to unfollow Becca. Reasons why they would have her do that but not Becca as well?

Possible explanation:
Neither Whitney nor Becca are the F1 and both were hoping to be the next Bachelorette. TPTB just informed them that they decided to go with Becca and now Whitney is p*ssed .

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:54 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm.. was posted in Whitney's thread but any guesses to why Whitney would stop following Becca on SM?

Possible explanation:
Neither Whitney nor Becca are the F1 and both were hoping to be the next Bachelorette. TPTB just informed them that they decided to go with Becca and now Whitney is p*ssed .
giggling Love it. Or, maybe Becca is F1 and Whitney realised after the wedding-crashing episode her greatest love story didn't come true? I highly doubt that or both of them wanting to be the next Bachelorette. Still... it is interesting what goes on via SM. Always so telling...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:30 am

Possibly one of the interns reading this site realizes target audience is discussing the budding friendship between 2 of the final girls on sm and wanted to nix that?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:44 pm

just practicing what the veteran experts here have preached :  its always the best to keep an open mind  Smiley

therefore, let me throw this :

what if : MF and the editors have the 'thing' about these stuff altogether  :

- The Bachelor
- The Sunset
- Arms in arms/kissing on the forehead..with the future wifey giggling  

Case 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW5YhCu2gsk

on 3:04 mark.
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 17 C68a035b-dc9b-4a27-8c0f-635fd644f093

(SeanCat aka Mr. and Mrs. Lowe)

Case 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjhYbPKtnEU

on 3:25 and 4:14  marks

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 17 5c43b35b-b0bd-403f-bfbe-ac86403197f6

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 17 6b3045b9-11d0-455c-9e2b-029b013e8a31

(Chris-Becca, the spoiled F2)

Same gestures and setting, different angle/distance (?). :anyone?:

Just to spice things up :uptonogood (PART 1) (SCs credit: lovely Litta bestbud! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Alright, all SC from Epi 3 have been posted.  Lots of Becca for anyone who might want to use them for avi's. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Possibly one of the interns reading this site realizes target audience is discussing the budding friendship between 2 of the final girls on sm and wanted to nix that?

I'm going with this option, as we have seen it all too often. yes

Ladybug82 wrote:Alright, all SC from Epi 3 have been posted.  Lots of Becca for anyone who might want to use them for avi's. Smiley

I meant to thank you in the other thread, I forget which, that you mentioned s/c's are posted. Catching up on threads can get confusing and become one big mumbo jumbo.

So, thank you for all your work with s/caps! clapping!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I really like Becca, but I am afraid on one of these dates that she will lift her arms and we will get a booty shot.  She has a great body, but her dresses are so short.

I liked that she would not kiss Chris, heck she was the only one on the date to not kiss him, so without a good Listerine rinse that was smart.

I am not sure about her as a lead.  She seems a little like Drew to me, so beautiful and nice, but not a lot of pizzazz, at least not yet.

She'll prob kiss him next episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:just practicing what the veteran experts here have preached :  its always the best to keep an open mind  Smiley

therefore, let me throw this :

what if : MF and the editors have the 'thing' about these stuff altogether  :

- The Bachelor
- The Sunset
- Arms in arms/kissing on the forehead..with the future wifey giggling  

Case 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW5YhCu2gsk

on 3:04 mark.
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 17 C68a035b-dc9b-4a27-8c0f-635fd644f093

(SeanCat aka Mr. and Mrs. Lowe)

Case 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjhYbPKtnEU

on 3:25 and 4:14  marks

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 17 5c43b35b-b0bd-403f-bfbe-ac86403197f6

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 17 6b3045b9-11d0-455c-9e2b-029b013e8a31

(Chris-Becca, the spoiled F2)

Same gestures and setting, different angle/distance (?). :anyone?:

Just to spice things up :uptonogood (PART 1)        (SCs credit: lovely Litta bestbud! )

Big difference is that I don't see Chris kissing Becca's forehead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:35 pm

Maybe Farmer's pulling a Mesnick. laugh out loud no idea
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:47 pm

^^ Re Mura's post above with the sunset pic. I have to admit when I first saw it in the preview I thought that's gotta be an F1 shot, and isn't that a nice shot of him and Whitney. I was sure it was her.  giggling

Then I saw the awesome analysis someone did (Litta?) in the non spoiler section proving it was Becca and I was quite surprised.  Just looks like an F1 type of picture based on a first reaction.

Then again Becca really seems to be getting the Drew edit at this point. Hope she'll get more screen time soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333