SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:08 pm

I'm definitely a little concerned about the conditions. Will feel much better when they are safely back in Dallas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:18 pm

^Good news is that the Denver airport is equipped to handle snow. Once they get out the mountains and into the Denver suburbs/city they should have an easier time.

But getting into Dallas may not be easy since they are expecting thunderstorms all afternoon/night.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Hopefully this is a good sign

@clmgiudici: Adieu Coloradieu ✈️

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Well they earlier they leave, the less trouble.

Now I hope they get to enjoy the next few weeks at home before potentially traveling again. Next month is gonna be a busy one for them.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Happy Sunday!
Hoping the gang is safe and sound, all the way back to Dallas..
I think Cat already realized that she has a smart husband, who wouldn't let her skip "leg day" so that she could enjoy the winter activities pain free or less pain!

I'm out for more shopping so Have a great day everyone.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Yep and if with any luck, they will be home in the pit for the Cowboys game tonight. And they could actually make most of the Seahawks game too if they are on the right flight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Anyone else hoping for a picture of napping Sean?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Me Me Me  handwave :The napping Sean sigh
Hope they had a wonderful ski trip. It sure looked like it with those smiling faces.
Planning on watch the ever exciting Homeland tonight with Catherine.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:00 pm

And they are back in Dallas.
‏@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago

Aaaaaand we're back! @SeanLowe09

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Just in time for the game!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Yay! I can partay with a 2 year old without worry now.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Picking up the girls from their grandparents' house
catherinegiudici
1 minute ago
The rare, spotted Shmole in her natural environment.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy