SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:16 pm

^^^ yes Jaspats, 3pm and 5pm central time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by smartcat Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:26 pm

Happiest of holidays Seancatters. I echo all the wishes sent by our sweet "family" and hope everyone's holiday is filled with good times and future memories.
So happy that Marms is in Dallas and our Catherine will join in the Lowe family fun with her own Marms by her side. So happy for Cynthia too, to have a chance to finally see Sean and Catherine's first home up close and personal. Just super for them to spend the holidays blending both families. I'm bursting with happiness for all :cutesmile!:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Thanks, lipsis Smiley
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:48 pm

FYI: I'm a little confused on the streaming times. The countdown clock on the homepage says the next stream is in 4 hours and 15 minutes or so (aka 3pm central) but this says there is only one service and it is at 4pm central. Best advice: tune in at 3 and see if it's on. No idea about a 5pm service.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!! I hope you all have a fantastic time celebrating with your loved ones. And I hope Sean and Catherine have a great time with their parents/in-laws all together in town for Christmas.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Christmas blessings to all!!!!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Wishing you and your families Merry Christmas!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:17 pm

lipsis wrote:FYI: I'm a little confused on the streaming times. The countdown clock on the homepage says the next stream is in 4 hours and 15 minutes or so (aka 3pm central) but this says there is only one service and it is at 4pm central. Best advice: tune in at 3 and see if it's on. No idea about a 5pm service.

The 3:00 and 5:00 pm CT Magic of Christmas performances are at Fellowship's Grapevine location (FC's main campus) and these performances will be streamed live on the church's website (makes sense, this is probably the largest cast and most elaborate of all the performances); the 4:00 pm CT performance is live at the Dallas (Ross Ave) location, which is where Sean and Catherine worship (if they are in the program this is where they'll likely be), and isn't being streamed on the website ... some of the program may have been done on video and if so, Sean and Catherine may be on what would be shown during all the performances (note: the video component is pure speculation, I don't know if any of the program was done on video, it may all be live). I doubt Sean and Catherine are in the Grapevine live production, so we'll not likely see them; but regardless, the program will be worth viewing on its own and certainly so if by chance Sean and Catherine are in a video component of the program
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:20 pm

^^^ you are a plethora of knowledge, Landrje. Thanks for clarifying.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:39 pm

Hubs' werkin' on Christmas Eve. New blog (and not at all holiday-ish)...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:16 pm

^More like patheos got stuck working on Christmas Eve. Whomp whomp.

I Hope they are enjoying Christmas Eve with Marms and all. And I hope if they are in the service at FC that moms enjoys it.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy