SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 80 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:33 pm

^^^ laugh out loud yea, basically someone pushed the upload button in blog-land.

And I'm looking forward to watching the live stream even if they aren't in it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 80 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:37 pm

I wish I could watch but the fam is set to arrive any minute and the chaos follows with all the young ones around.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:00 pm

The link to the live stream is... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's streaming now and has already put me in a good mood.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Quick note..During the candle lighting ..if you look for the Dallas Texas still shot, I think Sean and Catherine are standing close to the front. Good Luck........
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Christmas Eve with the family.

A sweet gift for Christmas Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:09 pm

^ Super cute. Merry Christmas eve everyone!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Oops..my bad!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Time for a new one of these. Merry Christmas Eve everyone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:19 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to y'all.

What a sweet and enchanting pic. Some day she'll hold their little baby and we'll have the biggest celebration here..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy