SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachFever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:22 am

Very interesting good job!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

BachFever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:27 am

AEF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Question... any idea for safe house visits with Sam and her F1?

I think it may be one sometime maybe now? It is a three day weekend so I could see Sam having one if so... not sure though...

Not that I believe anything that they are saying in the media but she said this close to the end of season there were no longer any shv. Is she still in Melbourne?
Not sure where she is currently but she was on Kyle and Jackie O show in studio this week so in Sydney I guess?
As for SHV, Sam Wood said the same thing about SHV 2 weeks before FRC but it seemed like they had one. I'd guess if Sasha is F1 as I think then it would be easier for them to have SHV since he lives close in Sydney. 3 more weeks of the show so definitely may have one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Question... any idea for safe house visits with Sam and her F1?

I think it may be one sometime maybe now? It is a three day weekend so I could see Sam having one if so... not sure though...

Not that I believe anything that they are saying in the media but she said this close to the end of season there were no longer any shv. Is she still in Melbourne?
Not sure where she is currently but she was on Kyle and Jackie O show in studio this week so in Sydney I guess?
As for SHV, Sam Wood said the same thing about SHV 2 weeks before FRC but it seemed like they had one. I'd guess if Sasha is F1 as I think then it would be easier for them to have SHV since he lives close in Sydney. 3 more weeks of the show so definitely may have one.

I think Sam is living in Sydney now with Sarah-Mae and she most likely will stay in Sydney up until finale. Most radio station studios are here in Sydney too. Seems like Sam will be appearing on Fitzy & Wippa and Dan & Maz every week. Don't know if anyone mentioned, but Sasha lives in the south coast now or something and he sounded like he was there when Fitzy & Wippa interviewed him because he said something like 'im down here away from it all' but recently, dave uploaded a picture of him with sasha and davey and both dave and davey are from sydney so I do think Sasha is in Sydney at the moment. I wonder where their safe house is.... maybe in Sydnye Hugesmile

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:49 am

I think Sam's brothers know who F1 is. It's always the same story "even my family doesn't know", but the truth is the closest ones parents+siblings they always do... And so Alex is maybe just playing with all those Richie tweets, maybe he likes him just like Sam and Sasha like Richie, but I don't think her own brother would be tweeting to make a public statement that he prefers the other guy.
Even Snez's 10y old Eve knew the outcome... And the "secret" was kept.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:15 am

happygolucky wrote:I think Sam's brothers know who F1 is. It's always the same story "even my family doesn't know", but the truth is the closest ones parents+siblings they always do... And so Alex is maybe just playing with all those Richie tweets, maybe he likes him just like Sam and Sasha like Richie, but I don't think her own brother would be tweeting to make a public statement that he prefers the other guy.
Snez's daughter had told and even drew a father's day card for Sam Wood. Talk about not keeping a secret. Sam and Snez were just saying she didn't say anything. There are many on SM who said that they knew because of her daughter saying so and it was not a secret at all. It also explains why so many in Perth said they knew.

As for Richie... I don't know 100% that Sam's younger brother knows who F1 is. One can speculated either way but that is all it is, speculation. I do feel her older brothers and sister know but it is not too farfetched to think her younger brothers may not know for sure. But if they do know then I think it really is just another nice thing to do and show support for whatever Sam decided. Or he could have been just impressed that Fitzy was guessing correctly for one of the F2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:58 am

So is Sasha now public on Instagram?  I have been accepted.  Richie accepted my request a few days ago and I thought Sasha was holding out!  It's amazing how much pictures can tell you about people. For example Sasha following most of the top boy except Michael. Michael following Sasha and Richie, and other same with Richie.

Last edited by Sundy on Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I think Sam's brothers know who F1 is. It's always the same story "even my family doesn't know", but the truth is the closest ones parents+siblings they always do... And so Alex is maybe just playing with all those Richie tweets, maybe he likes him just like Sam and Sasha like Richie, but I don't think her own brother would be tweeting to make a public statement that he prefers the other guy.
Snez's daughter had told and even drew a father's day card for Sam Wood. Talk about not keeping a secret. Sam and Snez were just saying she didn't say anything. There are many on SM who said that they knew because of her daughter saying so and it was not a secret at all. It also explains why so many in Perth said they knew.

As for Richie... I don't know 100% that Sam's younger brother knows who F1 is. One can speculated either way but that is all it is, speculation. I do feel her older brothers and sister know but it is not too farfetched to think her younger brothers may not know for sure. But if they do know then I think it really is just another nice thing to do and show support for whatever Sam decided. Or he could have been just impressed that Fitzy was guessing correctly for one of the F2.
Yes, Eve may have spilled the beans ... but still the secret was kept ... despite the "some media" claimed to know it, despite more people than just the close family knew about it (just imagine, the teachers, few pupils, consequently the parents) ... the fact is ... the "scoop" never got out because of a 10-year old girl ... so I would assume that a teen or a 20y old guy can keep it together... and even if not, I don't think his tweets indicate that he would prefer another "brother-in-law". Richie is likeable and with his attitude, positivism, I'm sure people are supporting him just for putting himself out there, being himself and in the case of "The Bachelor", there might be some "promotion" in the work. With Sam (&Sasha) backing him ... like Woody was trying to be supportive of Heather (and nothing is certain yet).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:44 am

True but relying on facts: Sam's brother liked the tweet.
And it's the only tweet he has liked regarding the show or anyone on the show.
One can interpret this any way one wants, but fact remains he liked it and it's the only one.

Also, fact remains Sam liked the photo of Richie before the season started.
And it's the only photo of one of the contestants that she has liked regarding this show.
One can interpret this any way one wants, but fact remains she liked it and it's the only one with a single contestant in it.

No interpretation or speculation regarding these facts is going to be correct or true since we don't know why.
But I won't rule out something regarding him not knowing or not having a preference.
People do everyday. Doesn't change anything. And it's just a show and strangers he met so he may have preferred one over the other.
It happens all the time with people, even those who are just viewers have favorites.
I guess I could ask him (will get on that now).
He is very upfront about his feelings of Blake so I think he will be upfront if he has feelings one way or another.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Clearly these boys are nowhere near winning. Just further confirmation... https://instagram.com/p/8YA9WRsymV/

Do find it interesting that sash is down in Sydney at the moment and hung with dave and davey but isn't present with them at this party down in double bay. These boys clearly don't care about the show, they are happy to be out and about surrounding themselves with girls. This speaks volume to me. Sash is the winner. He did say many times he is the closest to dave and davey so if he wasn't F1 i don't see him missing the opportunity to party with them.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:29 pm

joshfan wrote:Clearly these boys are nowhere near winning. Just further confirmation... https://instagram.com/p/8YA9WRsymV/

Do find it interesting that sash is down in Sydney at the moment and hung with dave and davey but isn't present with them at this party down in double bay. These boys clearly don't care about the show, they are happy to be out and about surrounding themselves with girls. This speaks volume to me. Sash is the winner. He did say many times he is the closest to dave and davey so if he wasn't F1 i don't see him missing the opportunity to party with them.

And the woman that posted that photo commented:
spoiler they told us sasha wins

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:31 pm

thirteen wrote:
joshfan wrote:Clearly these boys are nowhere near winning. Just further confirmation... https://instagram.com/p/8YA9WRsymV/

And the woman that posted that photo commented:
spoiler they told us sasha wins
Haha. I was just going to post that.
Both of them saying Sasha wins... I think first season these guys just don't even care.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:41 pm

Even though Sasha is definitely F1, I still find it interesting that even Fitzy and and Wippa who love Sam and know her well they text each other while the show is on she said she believed they'd be able to immediately pick who she chose based on them knowing her personality and they said Richie.

I think it says something when even the brother faves a tweet of Richie winning (and he doesn't). At the very least it shows that those that even know her saw her with Richie from the getgo. Obviously after that F&W changed their mind but they have even since responded to a tweet about Richie for next bachelor as "good call". And they say how genuine Richie is and a "top bloke". All of this I think is a way of showing, even with Sam talking about Richie in media, that he is a contender and deserving/worthy of the prize so to speak so adds to Richie's appeal.

It's really interesting b/c a lot of people viewers share(d) that opinion for Richie for F1 and likely even more will as time progresses which will make for an interesting finale when FRC time comes.

I think with recycling now happening (and it may happen now with Bach) that seeing 2 stories will be what will happen just like what happens on Bette US where
1. the story of the lead & F1
2. the story for the likely next-Bach-lead.

With it being first season and Aussies never before seeing a guy rejected after opening up and talking about his feelings etc, I won't be surprised if the public get behind Richie even more. His edit is the most positive out of possible candidates coupled with being F2 most likely will possibly lend itself to that happening, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy