SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 Empty Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:48 am

Laura Walsh wrote:
HBgirl wrote:Hi,  I don't post too often but really enjoy reading this thread and keeping up with Andi and Josh...they seem like a great couple!  About Andi's Dana Point photo:  I live 10 minutes from Dana Point and am somewhat familiar with the area.   If that photo was taken from a hotel room, then I'm pretty sure they are staying at the Ritz Carlton.  That view looks like it is Salt Creek Beach below the cliff, exactly where the RC is located.  

The St. Regis Resort that was linked to above is not on the ocean, so I don't think they are staying there.  The two hotels are very close together, so maybe they are viewing both while they are in Orange County.

So....that's my small contribution to the possible wedding location sleuthing.  :detective   Thanks to all of you who post the photos, videos and updates on Andi and Josh etc.! It's always fun to visit here and read this thread! Smiley

Oh, don't go.  That was a big contribution.  We welcome all new JODI fans.   As long as you're so close to Dana Point, do you know of any charity events going on in the next day or so??? Smiley

HBgirl wrote:I don't know of anything going on locally, but that doesn't mean much since I'm a little out of the charity loop!  My guess would be that there are more events in the LA area.

Laura, I read your posts about meeting Andi and Josh...Glad you got to spend so much time chatting, sounds like it was really fun!

edenpol wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
deedschumann
3 hours ago
So ummmm...this just happened. Good pick for din din dad. #THEBachelorette #FanGirlingOut #congrats #AndiDorfman #JoshMurray

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 10787968_366844496810028_1575375328_n
Wow they really are into the whole faking it thing, going out and don't upload it anywhere cantstopl cantstopl
I love that picture, I think it's so cute!!
I wish we did get a post though haha giggling

Loved loved loved the comments!
kizmoschumann
I didn't know who they were but they were a beautiful couple. His smile was priceless.
cristywarnockphotography
What?! That's amazing!! I follow both of them on Instagram and thought that some of Andi's posts looked a lot like where you guys were at. So cool!!
deedschumann
@cristywarnockphotography My jaw dropped and hit the flooooooor!!!!!!
_annadawn_
He has the best teeth!!!
hermartian
He's hotttt!!!!
deedschumann
@_annadawn_ BEST teeth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:49 am

Welcome1 HBgirl ! I'm glad you posted! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by aviej Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Ok, so Jay King and Chad Gloer are def going to be groomsmen in the wedding. Josh posted a #mcm of both of them who take care of his dog while he's away.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:32 pm

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 B2vZJlUCIAAGOg7
Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 3m3 minutes ago
God is an amazing artist, such beauty out here at Dana Point in California. #Blessed
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:
HBgirl wrote:Hi,  I don't post too often but really enjoy reading this thread and keeping up with Andi and Josh...they seem like a great couple!  About Andi's Dana Point photo:  I live 10 minutes from Dana Point and am somewhat familiar with the area.   If that photo was taken from a hotel room, then I'm pretty sure they are staying at the Ritz Carlton.  That view looks like it is Salt Creek Beach below the cliff, exactly where the RC is located.  

The St. Regis Resort that was linked to above is not on the ocean, so I don't think they are staying there.  The two hotels are very close together, so maybe they are viewing both while they are in Orange County.

So....that's my small contribution to the possible wedding location sleuthing.  :detective   Thanks to all of you who post the photos, videos and updates on Andi and Josh etc.! It's always fun to visit here and read this thread! Smiley

Oh, don't go.  That was a big contribution.  We welcome all new JODI fans.   As long as you're so close to Dana Point, do you know of any charity events going on in the next day or so??? Smiley

HBgirl wrote:I don't know of anything going on locally, but that doesn't mean much since I'm a little out of the charity loop!  My guess would be that there are more events in the LA area.

Laura, I read your posts about meeting Andi and Josh...Glad you got to spend so much time chatting, sounds like it was really fun!

edenpol wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 10787968_366844496810028_1575375328_n
Wow they really are into the whole faking it thing, going out and don't upload it anywhere cantstopl cantstopl
I love that picture, I think it's so cute!!
I wish we did get a post though haha giggling

Loved loved loved the comments!
kizmoschumann
I didn't know who they were but they were a beautiful couple. His smile was priceless.
cristywarnockphotography
What?! That's amazing!! I follow both of them on Instagram and thought that some of Andi's posts looked a lot like where you guys were at. So cool!!
deedschumann
@cristywarnockphotography My jaw dropped and hit the flooooooor!!!!!!
_annadawn_
He has the best teeth!!!
hermartian
He's hotttt!!!!
deedschumann
@_annadawn_ BEST teeth.

That smile! I think Josh looks even better close up right? that face, that smile...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:27 pm

Here is another pic from the UGA game! Thanks GA for your help with this! Source MM FB -tagged by Tiffany Greene Houston

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 10387510

Last edited by Laudergirl on Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Here is another picture by Tiffany Greene Houston tagged on MM FB.

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 10615411

Last edited by Laudergirl on Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:32 pm

Awesome!! Laudergirl yes

(You need to indicate the source)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:33 pm

One last one tagged by Aysha Jenkins on MM FB.

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 10251910

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Awesome!! Laudergirl yes

(You need to indicate the source)

Not sure how to bring picture source over except by typing it in. Is that ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Laudergirl thank you for finding these! They are great pictures! It looks like Andi fits in perfectly with all the football families

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:48 pm

Latravelmagazine just posted a photo of them on IG. It looks like they will be in the mag, not sure if they are getting a spread or not but they look beautiful

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara