SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sabel -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Justafan2 Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Josh just posted an adorable pic of Sabel on IG. It looks like someone in the passengers seat would of taken it so I am going with Andi is definitely with him.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Sabel -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by aviej Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:31 pm

IG:
joshmurray11Someone's a little sleepy on our drive home to Tampa Smiley #Sabel #ShesMyAngel
Sabel -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 66 10843913_966344980061761_1208219337_n
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:34 pm

Justafan2 wrote:Josh just posted an adorable pic of Sabel on IG. It looks like someone in the passengers seat would of taken it so I am going with Andi is definitely with him.

That's what I am thinking also. It does not look like that was taken from the drivers side.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:35 pm

MM posted the same pic on her FB page and explained Sabel was headed to Tampa with mom and dad and tagged Andi and Josh. They are going to have a nice long holiday together. Can't wait for pictures!

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Justafan2 wrote:MM posted the same pic on her FB page and explained Sabel was headed to Tampa with mom and dad and tagged Andi and Josh. They are going to have a nice long holiday together. Can't wait for pictures!

Boy thank God for MM. She sure clears things up for us.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Not sure if these reports are true, but by the looks of things Andi and Josh are not on the rose parade!! And does this mean that their wedding won't be aired?

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-chris-soules-joined-by-trista-sutter-others-at-rose-parade-20141812
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:33 pm

aviej wrote:Not sure if these reports are true, but by the looks of things Andi and Josh are not on the rose parade!! And does this mean that their wedding won't be aired?

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-chris-soules-joined-by-trista-sutter-others-at-rose-parade-20141812

This doesn't mention Sean and Cat either. And they are surely favorites. Don't understand why Marquel and Herron are going to be on it as they're not a couple. It could be Andi and Josh were asked but have another commitment.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:41 pm

^ No, it doesn't really mean anything. They're having Des and Chris on the float and they're not even televising their wedding. It's possible Andi and Josh were asked and they declined for whatever reason or they weren't asked at all. Who really knows. They're having Trista and Ryan and Molly and Jason who are the two longest married couples from the franchise. Des and Chris are getting married next month and even though they're not televising it, it's possible they still want to promote a couple that is getting married from the franchise very, very soon. Plus timing wise, if Des and Chris are getting married that second weekend in January, they might already be in California since that's where their wedding is taking place.

It's just my opinion, but I wouldn't want to spend my NYE/New Year's day on a rose float.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
aviej wrote:Not sure if these reports are true, but by the looks of things Andi and Josh are not on the rose parade!! And does this mean that their wedding won't be aired?

This doesn't mention Sean and Cat either.  And they are surely favorites.  Don't understand why Marquel and Herron are going to be on it as they're not a couple.  It could be Andi and Josh were asked but have another commitment.

Perhaps they are spending NYE in KC with the Murrays and so if they're not at the rose parade perhaps they will be at Chris' live premiere instead?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:39 pm

sara11 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:

This doesn't mention Sean and Cat either.  And they are surely favorites.  Don't understand why Marquel and Herron are going to be on it as they're not a couple.  It could be Andi and Josh were asked but have another commitment.

Perhaps they are spending NYE in KC with the Murrays and so if they're not at the rose parade perhaps they will be at Chris' live premiere instead?

I'm thinking the same. From a timing perspective, I think it would be tough for Andi & Josh to remain in LA to do both the parade and the live premiere since they are five days apart. So it's very possible that they will be a the live premiere. I'd like to think they were atleast asked to be on the float though, considering even Cody and Michelle were invited to be on it prior to their breakup. But who knows. I think it's more logical that Andi & Josh be at the Live premiere since they have remained close to Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:23 pm

I wish they were on it but I dont think that it means anything. The article didn't mention Sean and Catherine or JP and Ashley either and their weddings were televised and they're successful couples from the Bachelor and Bachelorette. Maybe some couples couldn't or chose not to go. Hopefully Andi and Josh will be attending Bachelor premiere.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:35 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:

I wish they were on it but I dont think that it means anything. The article didn't mention Sean and Catherine or JP and Ashley either and their weddings were televised and they're successful couples from the Bachelor and Bachelorette. Maybe some couples couldn't or chose not to go. Hopefully Andi and Josh will be attending Bachelor premiere.

I really hope so too.. I want to see them on TV again!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara