SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 12 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by richmondrose Tue 25 Nov - 2:52

Another mystery solved:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 12 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by richmondrose Tue 25 Nov - 2:57

bettiebrockman
2 hours ago ·  Classified Information
Cottage Nights in Secrecy #secretlovers Lock me up in a cabin with this hunk any night✨

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue 25 Nov - 2:58

That was meeeeee! I still see her face in that glass!! laugh out loud Love it! I had tweeted him a few days ago about that! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue 25 Nov - 3:02

GuardianAngel wrote:That was meeeeee! I still see her face in that glass!! laugh out loud Love it! I had tweeted him a few days ago about that! laugh out loud

But she wasn't wearing a red plaid shirt. giggling Way to go GA!

Last edited by richmondrose on Tue 25 Nov - 4:24; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue 25 Nov - 3:54

richmondrose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That was meeeeee! I still see her face in that glass!! laugh out loud Love it! I had tweeted him a few days ago about that! laugh out loud

But she wasn't wearing a red plaid shirt. giggling
Given that she owns one, she may just have been and took it off... either way, GA saw her and was correct. Go GA! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue 25 Nov - 11:38

richmondrose wrote:bettiebrockman
Cottage Nights in Secrecy #secretlovers Lock me up in a cabin with this hunk any night✨

thanks for the pics RR

this one made me chuckle as I looked at the Scrabble tile bag giggling We use a Crown Royal bag for our tiles too.... and I bet so do most people in Canada. Hope those Bic lighters are for the candles and that he's not a smoker!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue 25 Nov - 15:03

It all started with the candles when he asked her if she liked all the candles he lit for her, right out of the limo!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue 25 Nov - 16:05

northernviewer wrote:
richmondrose wrote:bettiebrockman

thanks for the pics RR

this one made me chuckle as I looked at the Scrabble tile bag  giggling We use a Crown Royal bag for our tiles too.... and I bet so do most people in Canada.  Hope those Bic lighters are for the candles and that he's not a smoker!  

And there are those darn 3 roses again, using a bottle for a vase. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue 25 Nov - 19:05

Oh good eye jo!!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue 25 Nov - 21:38

GuardianAngel wrote:It all started with the candles when he asked her if she liked all the candles he lit for her, right out of the limo!

I remember reading/hearing in one of their interviews that during one of those midnight dates in the park he lit 60 candles for her...so he really did eventually light them for her. It must be one of their signature things now...along with those 3 roses.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu 27 Nov - 2:11

twarmels
10 minutes ago
It's our 6 month engagement anniversary... Oh snap haha. Also thanks @andrewallenlive for being the first song we ever danced to

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold