SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:30 pm

DonnaD wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
biankakamber Date night with these beauties who are just as beautiful on the inside @sharleenjoynt @bettiebrockman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ️ 9h

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Awesome!!! Good for the Ladies!

Beautiful women, they are! Looks like Bianka has shorter hair now. I wonder whatever happened with Brad and Bianka?no idea She keeps quite a low profile now, unlike how she
used to. B or B never talk or show pictures of them on a date with someone, either. scratch

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 19 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by atem Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Thanks for sharing the picture! Good to know they got to meet up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It's nice to see they are keeping Sharleen busy while she's in Toronto. That's such a sweet pic of all three Canadian girls having fun!

Yes, I love all the pictures, thanks for them!!! whipped
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:05 am

April Brockman @AprilBrockman  ·  13h
Holiday Baking • Made with Love You make a good lookin' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] babe

So cute! They look great with their red aprons Smiley
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Awww! Too cute!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:55 am

twarmels
Feel like the luckiest man in the world after our first Christmas Smiley

twarmels
Later in the evening.. things got weird haha Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for the love!

OMG I can't stand the cuteness! I'm happy they had an amazing first Christmas together beatingheart

I hope everyone here is enjoying the holidays as well bestbud!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 pm

Thanks chrissy! They look so happy. This must have been a very special Christmas for them!:santakisses

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Yay! Great pictures. Thanks for posting them.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:38 pm

twarmels
3 hours ago
Happy New Years everybody ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Thanks for posting the pic!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Does anyone know what was in the lovelifebox ?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:22 pm

tigertiz wrote:Does anyone know what was in the lovelifebox ?

Sorry, I can't help there.

Didn't someone here order one?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold