SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 26 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Good post Raggy.

He was the luckiest guy alive (his words) after spending their first Christmas together.

Time will tell. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 26 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Topazgold Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: "Something seems off to me." <----- That's what I've been thinking/saying for a week. Time will tell....

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:59 pm

I'd hate to see them break up.  I so enjoyed watching their love story unfold last season.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by dianaycda Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:44 pm

same. I really loved seeing them together. i am concerned though - it looks like Tim took down photos from his twitter account

dianaycda

Back to top Go down

Post by dianaycda Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:45 pm

and it looks like April is slowly deleting hers. only one photo left with her and tim

dianaycda

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:00 pm

This is sad. I didn't watch the season but always feel a sense of disappointment when these kids cannot make the long haul.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dianaycda Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:06 pm

especially when they seemed as genuine as tim and april.

other breakups have been less surprising to me

but i loved this season because he seemed to fall really hard for her and that was endearing to me.

dianaycda

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:46 pm

The possibility of a break-up makes me sad coz I thought they were the most genuine couple too!.
The New Year's Eve picture they posted looked kind off and the absence of sm posting could be very telling. I wonder what happened-they seemed so in sync.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by dianaycda Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:06 pm

i was rooting for them but i had some concerns based on what they said in some of their interviews. e.g. the fact that april said there were moments when she found tim annoying was a bit of a red flag because you would think they would still be in their honeymoon phase. but mostly, what she found annoying about him was telling. she said sometimes he's too go go go - i think she is more laid back, and while opposites attract, this type of difference can make it difficult for a relationship to last.

dianaycda

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:48 am

Uhhh April only had one pic of Tim on her twitter. And Tim never had pics of April on his twitter. Nothing was deleted. All instagram pics are still there...
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by dianaycda Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:50 am

that's great news! I must have been confused with their instagram. I really like them together, so I hope they find a way to make it work.

dianaycda

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:00 am

omg what has happened? sorry can someone just give me a quick update. I haven't been catching up with bach news at all. sorry sad but i got that tim and april are breaking up or something?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold