SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* Empty 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Season 2 90 Day:  TLC Meet the couples

TLC

Jason and Cassia
Mo and Dani
Yamir and Chelsea
Danny and Amy
Justin and Evelin
Brett and Daya

TLC

"90 Day Fiancè" offers a unique look into the world of international dating and matrimony.

Using a unique 90-day fiance visa, the K-1 visa, four women and two men will travel to the U.S. to live with their overseas partners for the first time. The couples must marry before their visas expire in 90 days, or the visiting partner will have to return home. They'll have to overcome language barriers, culture shock and skeptical friends and family -- all with a clock that starts ticking the moment they step foot on U.S. soil.

The stakes are incredibly high as these couples are forced to make a life-altering decision: get married or send their international mate home.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 5 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:53 pm

I feel sad for the older lady because you can tell he will leave the minute he can. It irks me the way she is always holding on to his arm for dear life. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by luvlady345 Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:33 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I feel sad for the older lady because you can tell he will leave the minute he can. It irks me the way she is always holding on to his arm for dear life. ; (

OH I do too... I am cringing every time I see them... What is he doing with her? Does he just want a green card?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:41 am

I didn't originally want to watch this but for lack of other interesting shows to watch I tuned in and I got hooked. Hugesmile

I love Danny and Amy! They know each other very well based on their intro.  I don't think they fall in the same category as the other couples.

Last edited by Pia1 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:48 am

luvlady345 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:I feel sad for the older lady because you can tell he will leave the minute he can. It irks me the way she is always holding on to his arm for dear life. ; (

OH I do too...  I am cringing every time I see them...  What is he doing with her?  Does he just want a green card?  

More likely that's what he's after. I don't understand why immigration even approved the visa. The sponsor normally has to show that they're able to support them financially and it doesn't look like Danielle has the financial ability to be able to support him.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:51 am

Thanks GuardianAngel for creating this thread!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:58 am

Pia1 wrote:Thanks GuardianAngel for creating this thread!

No problem! I never heard of it, so we depend on our members to let us know. yes

This is something I would watch. What night is it on? I tried to test the full episode link, but it's sending me to discovery.ca. which doesn't have this show listed anywhere.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

No problem! I never heard of it, so we depend on our members to let us know. yes

This is something I would watch. What night is it on? I tried to test the full episode link, but it's sending me to discovery.ca. which doesn't have this show listed anywhere.

Yes, it's very interesting. It comes on on TLC channel Sundays @9pm eastern.  This is season 2. Hope this link works

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance/videos

They've already shown 5 episodes. This Sunday is episode 6.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Pia1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Yes, it's very interesting. It comes on on TLC channel Sundays @9pm eastern.  This is season 2. Hope this link works

I can view the short 3 minute clips, but cannot view the full episode links. Thanks for the info. I will check my TV listing, and try the hola on my other laptop.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:22 pm

Show Media

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/foreign-born-fiance-risks-return-couple-doesnt-wed/story?id=26256036

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=danny+and+amy+90+day+fiance&FORM=VIRE2#view=detail&mid=CED187B946974955AF54CED187B946974955AF54

Last edited by Pia1 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I can view the short 3 minute clips, but cannot view the full episode links. Thanks for the info. I will check my TV listing, and try the hola on my other laptop.

I didn't realize that it can't be accessed in Canada. Hope hola works!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Did anyone watch this last night? OMG, the older lady has lost her job it's just pathetic the way she is trying to cling onto this guy.... He wants to leave and I am praying that he does, because they are such an unlikely pair.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

+7
Brill
MiniDiva
atem
Pia1
luvlady345