SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:21 pm

I just watched Episode 1! Finally after trying to find a link that works outside the US of A!

I think Mr Tunasia is the scam artist, and Mr Justin Timberlake, might be more sincere after leaving everything? Maybe not, maybe he thinks he can make it in the US. It's hard to trust any of them right now.

On to Epi 2. I will change this title to spoilers. I just realized it doesn't say it in the title.

I think I'm addicted to a new show! Yikes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion -  *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Epi 3 introduces a new couple? Is that right?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just watched Episode 1! Finally after trying to find a link that works outside the US of A!

I think Mr Tunasia is the scam artist, and Mr Justin Timberlake, might be more sincere after leaving everything? Maybe not, maybe he thinks he can make it in the US. It's hard to trust any of them right now.

On to Epi 2. I will change this title to spoilers. I just realized it doesn't say it in the title.

I think I'm addicted to a new show! Yikes!

Me too! I cannot get enough of this show! I watched it once and I got addicted. I've already read a lot of spoilers. I've tweeted Daya and even Amy and her friends. Danny and Amy live about 50 miles from where I live. They're my fave couple and I believe the most genuine. There is also a 90 Fiance FB account where so many people make horrible comments on just about everyone on the show.

Yes, Muhammad and Danielle is a train wreck waiting to happen. He's the scam artist and the scum in my opinion. Using poor Danielle to get a green card. He can't even stand to look at her or touch her, which I don't blame him. Danielle doesn't make an effort to look okay. Poor lady is letting that guy take advantage of her. So sad that she's so desperate for love that she's gone to these lengths to get a man. Not that she's getting him. He'll be out of there as soon as he gets that permanent green card.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm

I felt so bad for Justin and Evelyn where his family was so hard on him, he left. That was sad.

I'm not liking Deya from the Phillipines, she wants a bigger ring, wanted roses at the airport and Cassia from Brazil, playing games by not guaranteeing him she'll be at the airport.

I got up to episode 3 last night. What epi are they at? I see up to 7 on youtube, is that the last one before the one that's going to air on Sunday?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I felt so bad for Justin and Evelyn where his family was so hard on him, he left. That was sad.

I'm not liking Deya from the Phillipines, she wants a bigger ring, wanted roses at the airport and Cassia from Brazil, playing games by not guaranteeing him she'll be at the airport.

I got up to episode 3 last night. What epi are they at? I see up to 7 on youtube, is that the last one before the one that's going to air on Sunday?

Epi 7 is the latest.

I was wondering if this thread could be moved to where more members can see it. There might be more members watching it but don't know that there is a discussion thread for it.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:03 pm

I have made a new forum for it and moved this thread into the new forum. Thanks for the epi info. I'll do another marathon round tonight to catch up!

As always, a good reminder that I encourage everyone to use "View New Posts" top right hand and bottom right hand of any page. It's simple to use. All the new topics that have new posts in it will come up. You don't need to search through threads and you'll never miss any posts. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Thanks GuardianAngel!

I'm curious what others think of the show.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:47 pm

I've read about the show and looked at some of the bios and I'm just not interested enough to actually watch it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Pia1 wrote:Thanks GuardianAngel!

I watched the first season and loved it.  I have all of season two in my DVR but haven't started watching yet.  Reading these comments has convinced me it is time for me to binge it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:53 pm

RoseLover86 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Thanks GuardianAngel!

I watched the first season and loved it.  I have all of season two in my DVR but haven't started watching yet.  Reading these comments has convinced me it is time for me to binge it!

I haven't seen season 1. Where can I find them?
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:56 pm

atem wrote:I've read about the show and looked at some of the bios and I'm just not interested enough to actually watch it.

I originally didn't want to watch when I saw the previews because I thought great, another silly reality show but I watched one epi and I got hooked. :yes:
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:05 pm

I just finished epi 5, two more to go to catch up.

They are all on youtube, season 1 and 2, so no need to find links anywhere if you're outside the U.S. I think if you're in the US you can watch them online on TLC's site? I'm not sure.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

+7
Brill
MiniDiva
atem
Pia1
luvlady345