SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:36 pm

To me, even though she's fun-loving and straight up funny, she's also 29, more in the traditional age range for finding the one to settle down with than most of the Bachelorette's have been.  Not that she's the type to "settle down" but I could totally believe she'd like to find her Mr. Right.  

Seeing her genuine emotion Mon. was good for her Ette chances I think.  I was bummed to see her sad, but it was such a real reaction.  This show IS humiliating, especially if you like the guy and are trying to believe something is building with him but you can see him being super into other women right in front of you.  

Kaitlyn always says it like it is.  She would be such a great Bachelorette.  I would love if they gave her free reign to deal with the "drama" guys in her own way rather than according to the usual show script.  cantstopl  That would be epic.

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:28 pm

She would be a fun Bachelorette!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:38 pm

I think she could be fun enough they might do away with the more contrived junk/drama.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:46 pm

I think Kaitlyn would be good as Bachelorette here or in Canada but she might be better received by the audience there. She's definitely got a bit of a wild side (which I like).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:17 pm

She's still "my girl" of this season.
I've tried to find someone on the show who I would root for, but honestly whoever ends up being F1, makes F2 an automatic winner too, so both F1 and F2 are equal for me and I like Becca and Whitney just the same (one I resemble (or did) and one I find fascinating for being so different from me, that she's appealing), I'm more entertained by imagining the possible outcomes without the spoilers and trying to figure out or form a picture of relationships each woman would have with the lead mister.
I'm glad that in all of that, I do have a girl to cheer for.
And that's Kaitlyn. And I don't have to worry about her "broken" heart. I have faith she is just fine (and I can only expect her exit to be as graceful as Chris' last year).
I don't know whether to wish her to become the next Bachelorette or not, but I hope she would be proposed to. Because I actually can see that as an opportunity for her to "gain" whatever she is really after. She can't lose anything. Beside, she hasn't built an image of herself that wouldn't be honest and real, so there is nothing that TPTB could destroy. She is herself and I'm glad many find her charming and beautiful just the same.
I haven't become a fan of anyone this year, probably because there is no one I felt was in need of a "back-up". (maybe Kelsey, but she didn't win me over). I actually wondered how is Kaitlyn going to be perceived, specially after the 1st night, but I'm pleased to read all good things and people get her snarky comments and laid-back attitude.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:25 pm

I would rather Ashley I be the next Bachelorette than Kaitlyn.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:23 pm

At this point I am not sold on Whitney as Final 1. There has definitely been more fun and attraction between Kaitlyn and Chris. I liked their one on one date having a blast at Costco. When Jimmy brought up the topic of sex in the fantasy suite he asked Kaitlyn what she would think if she were one of the final girls. She said sex was an important part giving him a green light. Chris was going to say something but just sat there smiling nodding his head. Then Jimmy said you gotta like these Canadians and Chris agreed. Cute!! When they were kissing in the hot tub and the camera slid to show Jimmy eating hot wings, it was funny but more surprising how comfortable they were. She was one of the few girls who enjoyed herself on the camping date, Chris noticed and gave her the group date rose.

I saw somewhere production had to work the edit since Chris was so obvious with whom he liked. I wonder why they didn't show her tent time was this part of the work around? Britt noticed his attraction to Kaitlyn and asked him why he kept giving her roses. She was definitely more concerned about her than Whitney or any other girl. That was before the girls started started noticing his attraction to Britt on the singing date. He said he was sorry in his Blog that he made Kaitlyn & Whitney cry but that is usually only mentioned as a point in the Whitney column since she is supposed F1. But it was both he mentioned. If it weren't for social media I'd think Kaitlyn was his Final 1.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:37 pm

atem wrote:I would rather Ashley I be the next Bachelorette than Kaitlyn.  

My vote goes to AShley I's lashes. :cutesmile!: They seemed to have a mind of their own and they certainly have the inner glue to stick to the task!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:17 pm

Luvstruck wrote:At this point I am not sold on Whitney as Final 1. There has definitely been more fun and attraction between Kaitlyn and Chris. I liked their one on one date having a blast at Costco. When Jimmy brought up the topic of sex in the fantasy suite he asked Kaitlyn what she would think if she were one of the final girls. She said sex was an important part giving him a green light. Chris was going to say something but just sat there smiling nodding his head. Then Jimmy said you gotta like these Canadians and Chris agreed. Cute!! When they were kissing in the hot tub and the camera slid to show Jimmy eating hot wings, it was funny but more surprising how comfortable they were. She was one of the few girls who enjoyed herself on the camping date, Chris noticed and gave her the group date rose.

I saw somewhere production had to work the edit since Chris was so obvious with whom he liked. I wonder why they didn't show her tent time was this part of the work around? Britt noticed his attraction to Kaitlyn and asked him why he kept giving her roses. She was definitely more concerned about her than Whitney or any other girl. That was before the girls started started noticing his attraction to Britt on the singing date. He said he was sorry in his Blog that he made Kaitlyn & Whitney cry but that is usually only mentioned as a point in the Whitney column since she is supposed F1. But it was both he mentioned. If it weren't for social media I'd think Kaitlyn was his Final 1.

I don't see any deep connection between Chris and Kaitlyn, although of course he likes her - what guy wouldn't? She's a guy's girl.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:05 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:At this point I am not sold on Whitney as Final 1. There has definitely been more fun and attraction between Kaitlyn and Chris. I liked their one on one date having a blast at Costco. When Jimmy brought up the topic of sex in the fantasy suite he asked Kaitlyn what she would think if she were one of the final girls. She said sex was an important part giving him a green light. Chris was going to say something but just sat there smiling nodding his head. Then Jimmy said you gotta like these Canadians and Chris agreed. Cute!! When they were kissing in the hot tub and the camera slid to show Jimmy eating hot wings, it was funny but more surprising how comfortable they were. She was one of the few girls who enjoyed herself on the camping date, Chris noticed and gave her the group date rose.

I don't see any deep connection between Chris and Kaitlyn, although of course he likes her - what guy wouldn't? She's a guy's girl.

I don't either. He really likes her and is very comfortable around her, but I don't see him being giddy about her.

By the way, giddy seems to be how I judge Chris' attraction to someone. It's my go to description. So far, that is only with Whitney IMO.

I see his attraction to Kaitlyn more in the friend zone. In real life it might have been friend with benefits, but this is the Bachelor and he has to give roses to so many women who he realistically has no interest in so that producers can keep the crazy, that it makes sense he will keep someone like her around, who he really likes and is very comfortable with.

I would enjoy her as the Bette. She reminds me of Jillian...another Canadian gal and my favourite all time Bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:09 pm

I adore Kaitlyn and think she and Chris have a good connection, but was concerned when he told her this past episode that nothing had changed. We have heard repeatedly that things have to continue to grow. I wonder if they have the attraction, but nothing deeper is developing.

Again, I like her too much for her to be stuck with Chris at this point.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:23 am

I deleted the pic I posted because  YES she is holding her shoes giggling

Last edited by notarose on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan