SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toekneechestnutnoseeyeloveyou - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:27 am

It's more than odd that both of them are in the F2. I'm not exactly sure what it means, yet. But theres something going on.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

toekneechestnutnoseeyeloveyou - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:04 am

Kaitlyn just followed RS on Twitter.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:04 am

bluwavz wrote:Kaitlyn just followed RS on Twitter.
yes Looks like we have our F2 or F3 (more likely the former). If she was with Chris now as F1 following RS shouldn't be a priority.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:21 am

She's not following him anymore. scratch
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:51 am

bluwavz wrote:She's not following him anymore. scratch
Good thing I s/capped it in case she stopped following him - my favourite thing to do when sleuthing is SC something before it is gone... it paid off with BachCan S2 so I do it just in case  giggling

toekneechestnutnoseeyeloveyou - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 4 Mhmhm10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:28 am

tigertiz wrote:Have you seen her ig?  In particular, have you seen her last photo before she left to film the show?  
Just google and you'll find it.  
I have seen her IG as I am the one that found out more about her. I know from paying attention to the family`s facebook's and IG`s that there is more. That's all I can say.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:11 am

I never said she was one dimensional. No human being is. Nevertheless, her social media posts speak for themselves. They aren't Frankenbites or the result of skewed Fleiss editing.  I wonder how she will be edited on the show and why she lasted so long.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
yes Looks like we have our F2 or F3 (more likely the former). If she was with Chris now as F1 following RS shouldn't be a priority.

I don't get why follow RS at all at F2. You know the end. Unless it's a way to Direct Message him?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:33 am

tigertiz wrote:I never said she was one dimensional. No human being is. Nevertheless, her social media posts speak for themselves. They aren't Frankenbites or the result of skewed Fleiss editing.  I wonder how she will be edited on the show and why she lasted so long.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:35 am

tigertiz wrote:I never said she was one dimensional. No human being is. Nevertheless, her social media posts speak for themselves. They aren't Frankenbites or the result of skewed Fleiss editing.  I wonder how she will be edited on the show and why she lasted so long.
But if one is to look at the "bad" bits of the social media, then shouldn't the good ones or what family members say matter too?? I just hope that she is given a chance versus how things look on the outside.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:41 am

Family is subjective. They can say good things about you and bad, as well as friends.

However, what someone says about themselves especially in an arena where it is promoted--that says a lot. When you post pictures of yourself that are suggestive with phallic type objects and post sayings such as "toodleooo MotherF**kers, it says something about you.
She is no longer in her early 20's. She is roughly 29 yrs old. I won't even spin this because there is no way to spin this. It is what it is.
This is simply what she says about herself. People can draw their own conclusions.
Now--start reading some of the comments--and many are in the same type tone. No, not all, just many. Again, it is what it is.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:12 pm

atem wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I don't get why follow RS at all at F2.  You know the end.  Unless it's a way to Direct Message him?

I'm not sure why but a number of the Bachelor alumni follow RS. I know Ashley, Molly, Ali, Renee O, Cody, Kelly Travis, Michelle M all follow him--maybe just to keep track of what he is saying about them?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan