SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nationalboyfriendday - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:17 pm

tigertiz wrote:
   Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1 13h13 hours ago
   Just heard the most shocking, dramatic bachelor news I've ever heard. This is earth shattering. I'm talking shock and awe, O-M-G squared

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1 12h12 hours ago
   @Hidden_Gold you'll hear it soon. You may never want to watch the show again. No way you believe in true love after this.

I wanted to bring this discussion out of the Bach 20 thread because I do think it's about a Bach couple.  Any ideas where there might be some marital troubles? Which couple would elicit such a strong reaction if they broke up?

Maybe something to do with Chris/Whitney? Wouldn't be surprised if we found out that he was cheating on her with his ex-fiance like the tabloids had reported or even if he had been calling her during filming and was forced to pick someone.

I know that Craig tweets with RS sometimes, so I wonder if it's something that RS told him. RS had said that there was something that happened during Kaitlyn's ATFR that he would reveal in a couple of months. I wonder if something went down that night between Nick/Kaitlyn/Shawn pre-show and that's why Kaitlyn and Shawn looked so pissed and got so little screentime.

Other than that, the only thing I can think of is that the TMZ article was accurate and Lacey/Marcus are not currently married and are never planning to get married.

Back to top Go down

Nationalboyfriendday - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:19 pm

I don't think anyone is seriously that interested in what was Chris/Whitney to even qualify for what Craig R was insinuating.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think anyone is seriously that interested in what was Chris/Whitney to even qualify for what Craig R was insinuating.

I think he's over-hyping it, but if Chris's ex did a tell-all interview for a tabloid (like Brad's ex did or Ed's girls back home did) about how he called her all the time during filming and that they hooked up while he was with Whitney and doing DWTS and how he never loved Whitney and the engagement was just part of his contract, I think that it would definitely create some controversy and interest. People are still interested in that stuff, since Ashley and Jade got asked about it in their Glamour article and people on Periscope ask about it all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think anyone is seriously that interested in what was Chris/Whitney to even qualify for what Craig R was insinuating.

word

And if that is what Craig is talking about then he needs to reexamine what "shocking" means.

Nationalboyfriendday - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Nationalboyfriendday - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Nationalboyfriendday - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:34 pm

But, what is even THAT shocking and would make people stop believing in love? I guess a seperation, but even that's not that shocking considering the divorce rate in this country and it's probably time for the first Bachelor divorce.

Looking back at what was interesting and controversial - Emily's sexting scandal, Ed's girls back home, Brad's ex-girlfriend, Vienna/Jake's interview, Jason/Molly/Melissa switch - none of it was THAT crazy. It's stuff that happens everyday in normal relationships, but it was still shocking to many people and caused a lot of discussion on boards. I think something as simple as "we only got engaged because of the contract" or a cheating scandal could be what Craig is talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:22 pm

He's probably hyping up something that has nothing to do with what we're thinking. Would Craig of all people be he one to break some huge show scandal? I think not.

Nationalboyfriendday - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:He's probably hyping up something that has nothing to do with what we're thinking. Would Craig of all people be he one to break some huge show scandal? I think not.

Did he say that he would break it? I kind of got the impression he just knew about it, but was expecting RS or a tabloid to break it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:49 pm

umngirl wrote:

word

And if that is what Craig is talking about then he needs to reexamine what "shocking" means.

Ditto. I had to re-connect with who and what Craig R is and was. Some of these people had barely a 15 minutes. Sarah Heron is pretty much another. Chris and Whitney --pffft. :halo:

Per Chasingpavements
But, what is even THAT shocking and would make people stop believing in love?
I take this with a boulder of salt. The same type of salt when Chris Manson or MF starts up with their hyperboles.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:08 pm

Maybe someone has a hangnail? Or more likely an STD?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:09 pm

He sounds a little sarcastic? I don't know.

Nationalboyfriendday - Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:18 pm

If he only had one tweet, I'd have read more sarcasm into it. Maybe he's just trying to get some attention.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Who is he? Does he have a current role in Bach Alum world to be spoiling big news?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

+46
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
Enchantress
suzq
sdmom