SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Hildegarde wrote:I've wondered whether Ashley Salter had Asperger's Syndrome?  Any thoughts?

If she did, that would be horrible if they cast her knowing she had AS.

It's hard to say, and I stopped trying to figure out what the purpose of her behavior.

welcomeyall Hildegarde

If she had, I suspect we would have heard about it since it would be something new that we have never seen on the show before. Don't give them any ideas since they probably have people trolling on here.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:53 pm

There are all kinds of levels of AS. So who knows. Some people have it who have no clue and are undiagnosed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:38 pm

I'm not sure why Ashley acted the way she did at times, but after watching her for a few weeks, my conclusion, she was either high, or she's dealing with some kind of disorder. Either way, she grew on me and I'd rather spend an afternoon with her than I would Ashley I or Kelsey! :Nod:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There are all kinds of levels of AS. So who knows. Some people have it who have no clue and are undiagnosed.

I work in the field so I am aware that there are many levels on the autism spectrum and many people who have it, who function perfectly well in society. The reason that I don't necessarily suspect it with her, is that Chris and some of the ladies have told us that they had some very nice, normal conversations and then at other times, all hell breaks lose. I'd be more inclined to suspect she is drunk, mixing meds and alcohol or even a mood disorder, before I would think of autism.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:55 am

While it's their recap of the WTA, this E! article is really more about Ashley S so I'm sticking it here!

http://www.eonline.com/news/631334/the-bachelor-women-told-all-tonight-and-we-fell-in-love-in-a-way-we-never-expected]

Yes, she stuck out amongst the 20-odd leaking buckets of tears that she was cooped up in a house with, but now, as we're almost at the end, she might be the girl we're rooting for the most. She never cried. She never whined about what other girls were saying about her, or obsessed over a sob story that really doesn't matter in the present. She did whatever the heck she wanted, and she got to go on fun dates with a hot guy while living in a giant mansion. She kept the cool she wanted to keep, and that's more than can be said for almost anyone else on this show.

Then a play-by-play / recap of more of the show, before...

...then there was Ashley S, whose segment should have been last, as it was the crowning moment of the night. Everything she said made no sense at all, and yet it made all the sense in the world.

Perhaps Ashley S. just never lost that sense of wonder and creativity we all had as children, which is why she was so quick to decide that the accounting department was actually a secret Bachelor betting pool. "I was so bored, honestly, and I was just like, I'm gonna go explore." Finding a secret betting pool, even an imaginary one, is way more fun than finding some accounting, no matter how old you are.

Who are we to say that we wouldn't get in front of those cameras and get excited about pomegranates just growing right there in the yard? Why can't we act like children and lose our minds while playing zombie paintball? Why is all the crying and whining so much more valid than delightful, childlike insanity? It is weird that you're all on TV. It's weird that anyone's on TV. And it shouldn't be weird to act like it.

You go, Ashley S. Good luck with your onion farm, and we wish you all the happiness and pomegranates the world has to offer.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:29 pm

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion - Page 3 B_qA20KUsAE3y-4
Back to reality: Auburn grad Ashley Salter reflects on ‘Bachelor’ stardom, boredom
http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2015/03/back-to-reality-auburn-grad-ashley-salter-reflects-on-bachelor-stardom-boredom/#.VP4KhektGpq
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:01 am

Maddy wrote:
Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion - Page 3 B_qA20KUsAE3y-4
Back to reality: Auburn grad Ashley Salter reflects on ‘Bachelor’ stardom, boredom
http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2015/03/back-to-reality-auburn-grad-ashley-salter-reflects-on-bachelor-stardom-boredom/#.VP4KhektGpq

Wow, she is an Auburn girl. I wonder if she was so bored by this show and Chris if she drank heavily to pass the time and really didn't give a darn. The whole house drama started way early this season. I loved at the WTA she said she roamed while the other girls were whining. Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:37 am

Does anyone else get the feeling that Chris Harrison is crushing on Ashley???

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:57 am

Max64 wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling that Chris Harrison is crushing on Ashley???

Oh yeah. He's got the hots for her.

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:58 am

“I really just did it because I was curious. It wasn’t dying to find a husband. I was just curious about the whole thing.” (from the article above) - Learn how to have a conversation, dude. -

I simply like her. I don't even listen what CH has to say 'cos he is full of BS, but AS sure is one spectacular grounded girl.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Max64 wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling that Chris Harrison is crushing on Ashley???

Oh yeah. He's got the hots for her.

Even I have the hots for her! Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698    She's gorgeous, just stunning...and I'm married. Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion - Page 3 2498057887

HGL -- I like her too. Funny how we always seem to like the same people, and I have yet to find someone you like that I can't stand. bestbud!

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:37 pm

So bizarre to read how sane and grounded she is after that whacko edit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion

+16
Litta123
happygolucky
bleuberry
stuckinsc
kikora