SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MensFashion - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2015 5:05 pm

I know he's known for saying stupid things, but it's all the right things he says that aren't notice. yes

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ @JuanPaGalavis · 3h 3 hours ago
Happy MOTHERS day... How about THOSE mothers who are FATHERS at the same TIME? My biggest RESPECT!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MensFashion - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun May 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Thanks GA he is a wonderful father that with a ex that he really has great respect for. If you read his tweets he is a very sincere and kind man.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Nikki did post something on her insta weeks ago about lnging for lost love "saudade" if anyone can bring it over. Missing JPG perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 10, 2015 10:03 pm

see2love wrote:Nikki did post something on her insta weeks ago about lnging for lost love "saudade" if anyone can bring it over. Missing JPG perhaps?

I do not know how to bring pics. over but also saw that and the first thing I thought was Nikki is missing Juan. I still think they stay in touch and neither one has not dated anyone as far as I can tell. I really truly believe they were in love just not the right timing.

Juan also retweeted a pic. Of him and Nikki after the Bruce Jenner interview of them meeting Bruce and how happy Nikki was that day. It is in the Nikki thread.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 10, 2015 11:27 pm

whit90 wrote:
see2love wrote:Nikki did post something on her insta weeks ago about lnging for lost love "saudade" if anyone can bring it over. Missing JPG perhaps?

I do not know how to bring pics. over but also saw that and the first thing I thought was Nikki is missing Juan. I still think they stay in touch and neither one has not dated anyone as far as I can tell. I really truly believe they were in love just not the right timing.

Juan also retweeted a pic. Of him and Nikki after the Bruce Jenner interview of them meeting Bruce and how happy Nikki was that day. It is in the Nikki thread.

Does anyone know if this is a fact ?

He really had it bad for Nikki and really timing (well time and place) was all off.

Still love him.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Funny video of Juan Pablo giving breakup advice. laugh out loud

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20929180,00.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:31 pm

laugh out loud that was cute! He's such a good guy. He had other commercial vids that he was good in too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:53 pm

That was a cute video... "I'm going to take a lot of $hit for this....again" laugh out loud I always respect JP for sticking to his values and not caving to TP, he took a lot of crap for it too, unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:57 pm

I think he probably took more crap than "we" will ever know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Love the video! Thanks, Blu, for posting it. He cracks me up, always has.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Max64 wrote:That was a cute video... "I'm going to take a lot of $hit for this....again"  laugh out loud   I always respect JP for sticking to his values and not caving to TP, he took a lot of crap for it too, unfortunately.  

Nah ...He is one of my all time favorites and I loved how he would not play MF's game.

Still follow him to this day and he does such wonderful things through charities or just getting the word out.

He really is one of a kind. :yes:

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:20 am

Funny video, but he needs a haircut.  Not liking the longer look.   no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy