SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by George1218 Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 17 19050512_229808134187534_3052775810973827072_n

juanpagalavisEse ARO de luz tuyo NO me favorece...  SIEMPRE estare para APOYARTE, asi sea en el Mister Venezuela viendo TIPOS...  Gracias a @oswaldoescalantedesigner por SIEMPRE ponerme PELUCHE #Repost @osmariel Gracias por apoyarme, darme ánimos, aplaudirme y amarme

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVOJCkbgV1X/?taken-by=juanpagalavis&hl=en

Something about supporting me and loving me and a designer always making him look good, or something like that. laugh out loud

Another person in this franchise that I liked and was well in the minority!

Right there with you! Always liked him and LOVED the fact that he stayed true to himself even when TBTP (IMO) REALLY threw him under the bus every chance they got.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:22 pm

I was a fan of him and Nikki during and after the season, and I always appreciated how real they were and how graciously they handled the eventual breakup.
JPG will always be my hero for making CH look like a deer in headlights at ATFR.  bowdown
When it comes to the homophobic statement, well Sharleen gave him the benefit of the doubt based on some pretty deep discussions on moral values that they had on their one-on-one, and I will trust her on that.

I wish him the best in love and life.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Juan Pablo and Osmariel are married. Congrats to the both of them !
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXd2sgdFiB-/
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Wow, so rare to hear of a former Bachelor getting married. laugh out loud Congrats to them!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Oh wow! Congratulations to Juan Pablo and Osmariel! Smiley

@mindless I know, right? I bet most didn't expect Juan Pablo of all guys to be one of the few married Bachelors. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Oh wow, congratulations to the happy couple.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Oh my gosh!!! Talk about keeping things a secret! Wow they pulled that one off pretty good!

I'm so very happy for JPG!

Congrats to both of them, she seems like a lovely person.

Wow, I need to go look for clues to see how I missed this!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:52 pm

If someone can translate it would be appreciated. All I get out of this is she married in a civil service they are very happy, thanks to everyone who kept this a secret, something about the pic's, maybe thanking the photog's?

I can't believe he's married! This is great news! She is beautiful, very nice looking couple IMHO!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXdn9-pF5cA/?taken-by=osmariel

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 17 20589686_1427413600640996_3638548765339549696_n

osmarielSÍ ME CASE POR EL CIVIL  y estamos FELICES  Millones de GRACIAS a tantas personas que trabajaron conmigo en SECRETO para hacer este sueño realidad
Voy a comenzar por mi AMADO Y ADORADO @alejandrofajardovnzla y a todo su equipo de trabajo  en especial a mi @jennyross_  Poco a poco con más fotografías les voy a ir hablando de todos mis angelitos que fueron mis cómplices en esta AVENTURA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:56 pm

I always thought he would marry, when the right one entered his life. Good for him! Wish them the best!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:59 pm

@GuardianAngel this is what my phone translates it to. Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 17 Screen10
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:11 pm

@hae1001 Thanks! I didn't check the translator because I had to step away. They have always said the sweetest things about each other on SM, in Spanish laugh out loud which I can get by most words but many I can't.

I'm looking forward to more details! I hope they picked up a tabloid offer.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Congratulations to Juan Pablo and Osmariel! :married Best wishes to the happy couple.  heartbeat  heartbeat

Considering the long list of Bachelors who are not married, did not expect JPG to be off the list so soon. laugh out loud Also Thank you JPG for giving me one of my fav Bachelor seasons of all time! Hugesmile cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy