SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:04 pm

I guess if you're keeping a secret you drive to your own wedding! laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXgoTAAFimd/?hl=en&taken-by=osmariel

Credit: @Osmariel Villalobos

osmariel y quién dijo que las novias el día de su boda no manejan? @southdadetoyota GRACIAS por capturar este momento amiga bella @fanny_ottati

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:50 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Her is a picture with Camila
https://instagram.com/p/BXijkRFAglR/

I was waiting for one of these. Beautiful.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Osmariel is a beauty! Very well known, and extremely well-liked in South America/Latin American countries! A true beauty Queen, but so very humble & kind.
Loved that JP found her & they look so happy together! Camilla is growing up to be such a pretty young lady! Always poised & well behaved! Both parents definitely doing a great job raising her!

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 20 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis Claims ‘Bachelor’ Producers Tried to Get Him to Swim Naked, Stopped Him From Doing ‘DWTS’
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:46 pm

Did they also make him fling sheep poo at the women?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:47 pm

mindless wrote:Did they also make him fling sheep poo at the women?
Yes. Poor lamb. Pun intended handwave

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:09 pm

This is one book I'd read if he'd write one. From what I know, there is so much more that he could say, and again IMHO in true JPG fashion, he's moved on but it was ok for MF to tweet a picture of him imposed on a turkey along with the endless jokes by TPTB in the media, after his season.

When he didn't agree to the "surprise" that CH and TPTB were promoting on the ATFR, is when he lost his DWTS gig, I'm sure of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Good for JPab. Spill those beans!!! I would read that book....particularly the MeAndi FD episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 20 25013969_1972730849660829_7540843234579185664_n

juanpagalavis Merry Xmas to you ALL from the Galavis, Villalobos y Godoy FAMILY... / Feliz Navidad a TODOS de la FAMILIA Galavis, Villalobos y Godoy...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdHFjoBgMKq/?hl=en&taken-by=juanpagalavis

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 20 25010917_2022668494675717_2500883319575543808_n
juanpagalavisMy LOVES...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc_fRIbgCvt/?hl=en&taken-by=juanpagalavis

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:52 pm

Wow his daughter is really growing up and is a beautiful child.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:23 am

hae1001 wrote:Juan Pablo and Osmariel are married.  Congrats to the both of them !
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXd2sgdFiB-/

Holy cow! JPG actually said he loves her or just likes her A LOT?!?! hehehe All kidding aside, I have always liked him and I will never forget how he tricked TPTB. rofl Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 20 1176891977 :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:49 pm

Have these two really separated already? Someone mentioned in another thread that it was speculated in Latin media, so I looked into it. All the articles seem to be just speculation based on their SM, but it does seem like there's something weird going on. Juan Pablo only posted a picture of Camila on Valentine's day and has only posted one photo with Osmariel since New Year's. Even that was to wish the other guy in the photo happy birthday and he didn't even tag his wife. Unless my IG is lying, they're not even following each other anymore.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy