SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Here is a video of JP and his cousin singing in the car on Sunday...

@rodolfoelchamo: "Ella no esta enamorada de mi pero le gusta como yo le doy" jajaj singing with @JuanPaGalavis (VIDEO) https://t.co/oWprw9ru8u

I hope this works.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:JP liked this IG message...actions always prove why words mean nothing.

This quote is one of the keys to me why Nikki and JPG didn't work out.  He places value on actions and she places it on words.  They never gave the other what they truly needed since they both probably looked at it from their own perspective instead of really being able to see it the way the other person did.  

I love JPG as a dad, so I hope he finds his forever in a woman who is as in love with Camila as she is with JPG.

agree.

Reason Nikki needs to watch CT. Maybe she would wake up to see that he really did love her by watching the show. His actions spoke louder than words.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:55 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:JP liked this IG message...actions always prove why words mean nothing.

This quote is one of the keys to me why Nikki and JPG didn't work out.  He places value on actions and she places it on words.  They never gave the other what they truly needed since they both probably looked at it from their own perspective instead of really being able to see it the way the other person did.  

I love JPG as a dad, so I hope he finds his forever in a woman who is as in love with Camila as she is with JPG.

agree.

Reason Nikki needs to watch CT.  Maybe she would wake up to see that he really did love her by watching the show.  His actions spoke louder than words.

Nikki not watching CT is a very good reason to me that they wouldn't work out. Her unwillingness to watch the show IMO says that Nikki doesn't want to change and isn't really open to it. To me you have to want to grow and to be ready to be in a relationship with a person with a child, since my opinion is that if you don't have children learning to be a parent or step-parent is process that would take change and growth. Love or hate JPG, I think is obvious that his priority is Camila and the person he ends up with will need to grow and learn to be part of Camila's life.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:31 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Here is a video of JP and his cousin singing in the car on Sunday...

@rodolfoelchamo: "Ella no esta enamorada de mi pero le gusta como yo le doy" jajaj singing with @JuanPaGalavis (VIDEO)  https://t.co/oWprw9ru8u

I hope this works.

Thanks soccerm! I love latin music. They looked like they were having a lot of fun!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:56 pm

JP's tweet...

@JuanPaGalavis: Miami traffic FATAAAAAAAL...

I have a good solution....move to KC. Smiley. Just kidding.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:28 pm

There is an IG picture of JP taken at art exhibit where his dad has a sculpture being shown and JP looks thinner than he did a few months ago. Maybe he is working out more now that he is not traveling so much.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:44 pm

soccerm3m wrote:There is an IG picture of JP taken at art exhibit where his dad has a sculpture being shown and JP looks thinner than he did a few months ago.  Maybe he is working out more now that he is not traveling so much.
juanpagalavis
48 minutes ago
Thanks to my BOY @bernman54 for stopping to CHECK my dad's SCULPTURE at Art Basel... Now we gonna HIT the shore club for @fivefour #WeekendFix VIEWING party.

repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 3 10809635_1497335307197066_1175534250_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:09 am

stuckinsc wrote:

I agree to the bolded

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Here is a video of JP and his cousin singing in the car on Sunday...

@rodolfoelchamo: "Ella no esta enamorada de mi pero le gusta como yo le doy" jajaj singing with @JuanPaGalavis (VIDEO)  https://t.co/oWprw9ru8u

I hope this works.

Thanks soccerm! I love latin music. They looked like they were having a lot of fun!
Oh boy...you don't want to know the lyrics. It's a bit explicit in a joking way giggling

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:15 am

soccerm3m wrote:JP's tweet...

@JuanPaGalavis: Miami traffic FATAAAAAAAL...

I have a good solution....move to KC.  Smiley. Just kidding.

yea right? laugh out loud I think if he didn't have Camila, he would have moved to KC already

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:09 am

I was at my dentist today and I found People Mag and the cover was Nikki and JPG when they got interviewed AFR. This is my first time reading this interview. These are the questions and answers that caught my attention:

How do u know JPG was the one for you? Nikki said, I came into this skeptical but with an open mind. The more I got know him, the more sure I was. Things might have been red flags for the other girls, weren't red flags for me. It just works. We understand each other.
What have you learned about each other? JPG said, it's all about communication. Lack of communication can separate people. I've told Nikki, whatever you feel, tell me. Don't hold it in. Nikki said, I have a tendency to do that. Sometimes I need time to process things. But he's very receptive to my feelings. When I get hot, hungry or tired, I get really cranky. Or when I get woken up early. JPG said, and many other things.
Do you see marriage in the future?
Nikki: I just want (whatever happens) to be right. I still feel the exact same way about JP, but an engagement is not in front of us right now. No need for that pressure again
JPG: I want to get married and have two more kids and never get divorced. I want to make sure I pick the right person. I hope it's Nikki

So what could have happened to them? Maybe the communication has stopped? scratch

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:38 am

Someone posted the following comment on JP's instAgram picture of him, his dad, and Bernie David....@juanpagalavis there is something missing. Hmmm...I wonder if he had a date. It will be interesting if he responds to comment.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy