SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MensFashion - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:11 pm

Dang. Looks like it.

MensFashion - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

MensFashion - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by TrishB Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:13 am

They are still very much together, but do not like how SM judges every little move they make (specially the Latino followers). She recently had kidney stones removal surgery, and everybody was saying how she was getting her breasts enlarged, etc (for example)
They each have busy careers, and decided to post on SM without involving their personal lives. Osmariel posted a pic of them together and explained their reasons yesterday. She also mentioned that marriage has ups and downs, and some times things are not easy, and others they are the happiest, and said it is for them to get through all of them together, with love, commitment and respect.

MensFashion - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 21 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:15 am

That's good to know. Thank you for the update @TrishB
I hope things continue to go well for them. Kidney stones are very painful.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:23 am

@TrishB Thank you for letting us know. I am personally glad they are removing their relationship from SM. My personal opinion is that it is healthier to have a relationship without the world commenting on it all the time. JMO. I like JPG and I wish them continued joy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:17 pm

@TrishB Thanks for the update. Speaking from experience, kidney stones are so painful. I wish them much love.

It's very sad that SM idiots make other's lives miserable. Anyone should be able to post happy pics of their lives without being trashed IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:22 pm

I still think something is/was up. Her IG post didn't really explain why they stopped following each other, just why she won't follow him now (since people will say they got back together when they weren't ever separated in the first place). Unfortunately it's just how it is for these public couples. If you post pictures together regularly and then just stop, and stop following each other, people are going to start speculating. We do it all the time here as well. I do hope all is well with them, because I wouldn't wish marriage troubles on anyone. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 14, 2018 7:27 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BidIMmUg-tQ/

They look pretty chummy in this photo taken on May 6th.

She posted this two days ago.  Gah, they are a stunning couple!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BisDXrLhm6B/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:04 pm

Stunning! They were in Columbia for a wedding.

MensFashion - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 21 40061979_1985112674880481_7067285333137686528_n
osmariel Con mi principe  MensFashion - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 21 1f46c que @eduardokano1 vistió de Azul  MensFashion - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 21 1f49e  Gracias

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnPrX3PF781/?taken-by=osmariel

MensFashion - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 21 39804069_468098810335081_7177786479362441216_n

eduardokano1#almejorestilo @juanpagalavis #bogota #menstyle #mens #mensfashion #men

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnPDDX0FjTR/?taken-by=eduardokano1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:12 pm

Beautiful pics! I love their coordinated blue.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:16 pm

Looks like he's getting a bit of a pot belly.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:54 pm

So happy he found the right one for him ! Just a gorgeous couple !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:05 am

I went to Osmariel's IG to look for updates but the page didn't exist. I searched her name and saw this title in Spanish. My very limited Spanish picked up the jist of it. Part of the page is translated but it appears to be her statement

By Gene -August 17, 2019
https://gossipvzla.com/es-cierto-osmariel-villalobos-confirma-que-se-divorcio-de-juan-pablo-galavis/

In her most recent Instagram post, the model declared: “Happy endings in Disney stories are my favorites and I grew up longing to marry a prince, have a beautiful home, a family and eventually a HAPPY END, although my marriage didn't It was, quite like that, I thank God for allowing me to live that experience and for continuing to live in me the hope that at some point I can live that fairy tale. I want to close this chapter of my life in the same way that it began, with LOVE, because, although I didn't have a fairy tale, Juan Pablo tried to make me happy and I made him happy, and that is really the most important thing. You deserve this clarification and that's why here it is. We are divorced! ”

I'm not sure if the bold is due to the translation or if she's indicating it was his decision, even though she states he "tried" to make her happy.

In another article it explains he deleted all her pictures, that's what she is referring to, she respects his decision to do so.
“I still haven't deleted my Instagram photos with him because I consider that thanks to my past I am the person of the present (much more mature and more experienced) but I accept and understand his decision. This will be the only thing I will publish and say regarding this topic. Thank you, ”with these words the animator concluded.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy