SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:14 am

Nikki claims to love JPG but I guess her love was not strong enough for her to move away from KC and leave her job, friends and family behind. That's too bad because she would have made a great step Mom for Camila and she could have made a beautiful family together with JPG. He's a great father. No doubt about that. JPG's love for his daughter would never change even if Camila walks away. He's still her father.

chinita

Back to top Go down

repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:20 am

LMW707 wrote:
chinita wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I don't do a lot of SM, so some else is welcome to.  The key phrase that stuck out to me was that the Step-Mom understood that the relationship between Husband and Daughter would always be first.  I think this is so crucial.  I have only half brother and sisters, and it was always understood to us that we were the important part.  I saw my brothers and sisters not make that same commitment and it is heart breaking.  It is not the child's fault that their parents didn't work out, they should never have to worry that their parent finding another love would limit the ability of the parent to love them.

Agree with the bolded.  You have to be mature enought to accept the role of a step-parent

I think Nikki would have made a wonderful Step-Mom to Camilla.  I think had he proposed she would have jumped at the chance to make a life with him(just not in Miami)  It seems to me she wanted a neutral territory to live and start a family with him.

Just my opinion, but a great step-mom doesn't ask her man to leave his child and move. The Nikki on CT was not mature enough to be a great step-mom.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:05 pm

whit90 wrote:I agree Nikki would never ask him to move away from Camilia she knows how important that little girl is to him.  Maybe at this time in Nikki's life she realilized she was not ready to move or be a step mother.  I have always thought that Nikki loves her job and life to much in KC that she would never leave.

I agree about asking him to move from his daughter, and I cannot fault her for not moving to a new city with a guy who has made it repeatedly clear he wasn't in love with her yet. I almost believe if and when JP is ready to be in love with her and offer her a life long commitment, Nikki will wholeheartedly leave KC and be anywhere with him. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Heads up. We are slowly moving away from JPG Fan Thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:56 pm

see2love wrote:
whit90 wrote:I agree Nikki would never ask him to move away from Camilia she knows how important that little girl is to him.  Maybe at this time in Nikki's life she realilized she was not ready to move or be a step mother.  I have always thought that Nikki loves her job and life to much in KC that she would never leave.

I agree about asking him to move from his daughter, and I cannot fault her for not moving to a new city with a guy who has made it repeatedly clear he wasn't in love with her yet. I almost believe if and when JP is ready to be in love with her and offer her a life long commitment, Nikki will wholeheartedly leave KC and be anywhere with him. IMHO

I agree with you.  I think you have to be in the same place at some point in order to have a normal relationship.  Traveling all over the U.S. is fun but is not real life.  It is a way to get to know someone better but it does not represent day to day reality we deal with on daily basis.  Nikki needed a commitment or plan...she is not a fly by the seat of your pants kind of girl.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:56 pm

I dont think she would have moved even if she got engaged in TB IMO. Yes, I agree it would be a reassurance if he proposes. But If you think about it, she was planning to accept his proposal at TB (a huge step) without knowing him much, why couldn't she move in with him without a proporsal since she, her family and maybe some of her besties already knew him. I mean, to me it's more risky accepting a proposal from someone I barely knew than moving in with someone that I already knew for a year.

I moved here without a proposal and it worked. He said he loves me all the time but I couldn't see it. I had to move in with him for him to prove it to me

see2love, according to Nikki, JPG did tell her he loves her. I'm very sure she already knew JPG loves her based on his actions but she just wanted to hear from him so that shouldn't be the issue she had for not moving. Who knows what are her issues but certainly not because JPG wasn't in love with her

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:11 pm

juanpagalavis
2 days ago
Que CAGADA cuando te pierdes la CONEXION a tu destino FINAL...  / It SUCKS when you MISS your flight BEFORE going to your FINAL destination... #Curacao

repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 9 10895021_424252801066074_1920794678_n

juanpagalavis
2 days ago
#Repost @saintsacional Las únicas personas a quienes les debo mi lealtad son aquellas que jamás me han puesto a dudar de la suya hacia mi.

repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 9 10894940_927577497253673_1963113709_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:51 pm

I'm guessing that asking for an explanation of Farmer Douche is probably going to be on the lines of a spoiler so refraining for now till later since I am hoping to remain spoiler free for now laugh out loud.
I like JuanP also - "a lot" (said in my best Jaun P voice). I completely get some of his personality that comes across as douchiness to others. He will never ever live his experience down as long as we have CH to keep :stirthepot
Glad to see that he is enjoying time relaxing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Please do not post anything related to Chris' season other than in the topics titled SPOILERS.

TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

juanpagalavis
2 days ago
Que CAGADA cuando te pierdes la CONEXION a tu destino FINAL...  / It SUCKS when you MISS your flight BEFORE going to your FINAL destination... #Curacao

repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 9 10895021_424252801066074_1920794678_n

juanpagalavis
2 days ago
#Repost @saintsacional Las únicas personas a quienes les debo mi lealtad son aquellas que jamás me han puesto a dudar de la suya hacia mi.

repost - Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 9 10894940_927577497253673_1963113709_n

Thanks: GA I really think he is happy and enjoying life. I wish him nothing but the best.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:36 pm

I wonder if Curacao is where he missed his flight, or if that's his destination. Either way, I'd rather be there than here!

I wish there was a new pair of feet beside him! Hugesmile

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if Curacao is where he missed his flight, or if that's his destination. Either way, I'd rather be there than here!

I wish there was a new pair of feet beside him! Hugesmile

Love JPG. I will be happy when he has the feet, but I am kind of glad that he is taking his time. Nikki was such a mistake, IMO, with what I saw on CT that I want him to find a grown up confident woman this time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy