SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is he kidding or are they going to ask her about JP?

He loves to kid, but I bet they will ask or at least make us think they will
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:41 pm

To be fair to her, the issue she had with them were JP related mostly and if she is no longer with him she might as well live her life, hang with her pals and party. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:43 pm

see2love wrote:To be fair to her, the issue she had with them were JP related mostly and if she is no longer with him she might as well live her life, hang with her pals and party. IMHO

Yeah, that's what am thinking...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:47 pm

StacyNor wrote:Am I the only one that find it weird after the hate Nikki gave to The Bachelor and is now being smiley at their red carpet and acting like she is one of them. Anyway, she looks great.
No, I don't. She woke up, realized what a loser she was dating and decided it made so much more sense to be with the rest of the girls and friends with tptb than acting like a martyr by associating with that one guy who was Bach last season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:56 pm

Nikki tonight >>> A+. She is WORKING that dress tbh, hugging her figure in all the right places

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Brooks has some nice snapchat videos. i have no idea how to upload

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:02 pm

see2love wrote:To be fair to her, the issue she had with them were JP related mostly and if she is no longer with him she might as well live her life, hang with her pals and party. IMHO

I agree. She stood by her man because she's very loyal. I'm just so happy for her.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Did Nikki get some work done?

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Eonline interview with Nikki and why their relationship did not work.

http://www.eonline.com/news/611440/nikki-ferrell-finally-reveals-the-real-reason-she-and-juan-pablo-galavis-split?cmpid=tweol-manual
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:10 am

StacyNor wrote:Am I the only one that find it weird after the hate Nikki gave to The Bachelor and is now being smiley at their red carpet and acting like she is one of them. Anyway, she looks great.

I think she is auditioning for the next Bette and trying to repair her bitchy image from Couples Therapy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:23 am

Sprite wrote:

I think she is auditioning for the next Bette and trying to repair her bitchy image from Couples Therapy.

Not only that, CH welcomes her back to the Bachelor family. So now that she's not with JPG she's welcomed back. My response would have been bleeped out. But I'm sure she's ok with that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:26 am

I was disgusted by CH and that portion of the evening with Nikki. CH was relentless in voicing the same question over and over in an attempt to get an answer Nikki was not going to give. I timed that portion and it was over 8 minutes.  To me was cringeworthy. 
I don't pay much attention to either JPG or Nikki, so my feelings toward either are the same and neutral. It was CH who once again did not fail to disgust me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+60
happygolucky
Ash2214
sdmom
Aria
sosleepy