SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:41 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Pictures are up at ABCMEDIANET if someone wants to do the limo order.

http://abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?global_id=002346&type=asset&typecode=ph

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Pictures are up at ABCMEDIANET if someone wants to do the limo order.

http://abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?global_id=002346&type=asset&typecode=ph

Thanks, San. I was just looking through those pictures and noticed one where Britt is kissing Chris. No wonder she's gets the FIR. LOL.

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 459962572
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Thanks, San. I was just looking through those pictures and noticed one where Britt is kissing Chris. No wonder she's gets the FIR. LOL.

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 459962572

I wonder if that's when he asked her to accept the rose. Maybe he/or she leaned in after that..? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Do the pictures usually all get posted here? I'm not able to view them on the media site..

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Is that a pic in there of Britt and Chris S having a small peck on the lips?

Ooops, I see that was posted.

Wonder how she didn't make F4? I mean, the show liked her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:35 pm

eversotrue wrote:Do the pictures usually all get posted here? I'm not able to view them on the media site..

Not really, because they are so small, they are hard to see. You should be able to click on the link and see the small pics?

ETA: Getty has some that you can see better if you click or hover over the pic. (No limo driver though)

I can't see the pic bleu posted, so I apologize if it's the same one I'm posting.

Getty images

IMO- I don't like the fact there was a kiss on the lips at the M&G. I noticed that in another cap with someone else and I was trying to determine if it was at the M&G.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:55 pm

atem wrote:Is that a pic in there of Britt and Chris S having a small peck on the lips?

Ooops, I see that was posted.

Wonder how she didn't make F4?  I mean, the show liked her.

I thought she did make F3!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Whitney
Becca
Jade
Kaitlyn
Britt?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I will add it to the F4 topic as I didn't see it there. I know we discussed/sleuthed it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Sorry you might be right! I thought she was instead of Kaitlyn but I think you are correct and it is Kaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:55 am

Chris Soules on Why He Won't Be Like Juan Pablo Galavis on The Bachelor

The Bachelor isn't looking to repeat the past.

Chris Soules has the tough task of following up one of the most controversial seasons ever when he begins handing out roses on The Bachelor on Jan. 5. To say Juan Pablo Galavis was one of the series' most controversial and polarizing leading men ever is a bit of an understatement, even if he started off as a fan favorite during Desiree Hartsock's season, similar to Chris' beginning on Andi Dorfman's most recent season.

But Chris is promising Bachelor Nation that he won't be following in his predecessor's (who recently split from winner Nikki Ferrell) shady footsteps.

"I think going into this I felt very humbled and pretty excited for the opportunity and grateful for the opportunity," Chris explained to reporters of how his approach to being the Bachelor will differ from Juan Pablo's. "For me, this is a big deal. To meet 30 incredible women was a big deal to me and I took a lot of pride in the process because it's very important for me to find a wife. That is probably my biggest goal at this point in my life and going into this process, I was going to make the most of every second and treat every woman with the respect that they deserve. I think that that's one thing from what I saw in how Juan Pablo handled things...maybe not with the most respect that some of the women and not as much respect for the process that it deserved. I think we were very different in regard."

As for meeting the 30 women in the premiere, the franchise's first-ever live opener, Chris admitted the night was "overwhelming," but said, "I did not really experience any drama! I feel like everything went flawlessly for me...that doesn't mean there wasn't other things going on in the house. I'm going to learn alongside [viewers] as the season gets played out!"

Other tidbits from Chris:

New Co-Host! In week three, Jimmy Kimmel will join Chris Harrison as Chris' guide through the rocky waters of the show. Chris called the episode "the best and most entertainment week for me," and teased, "There's going to be some fun dates...some fun sheningians that Jimmy pulled on us that everyone will enjoy watching, including myself!"

Did He Say "I Love You" to Anyone During Filming? "Yeah, I did." Woah!

How Many Women Did He Kiss? "[Laughs.] I didn't keep track of that. I guess my strategy through the process regarding that was be in the moment and wear my heart on my sleeve."

His Biggest Turnoff? Tip to the ladies: Chris doesn't like when "people eat with their mouths open."

http://www.eonline.com/news/605684/chris-soules-on-why-he-won-t-be-like-juan-pablo-galavis-on-the-bachelor
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:58 am

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 Bachelor-chris-rose
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:00 am

Spoiler alert! 'Bachelor' Chris says his 'head was spinning' after first date night

ABC has announced that an all-time high of 30 women will kick off the new Bachelor season on Jan. 5 as they compete for farmer Chris Soules’ his heart.
And, according to the release, there will be major drama on premiere night!

“… in a shocking turn of events, one woman pulls the Bachelor aside for what will be one of the most dramatic twists in Bachelor history.”

So what’s the drama, Chris?

In a press call today, the Iowa millionaire sounded a little baffled.

“Nobody shared any drama with me,” he said, “I was spending time with individual ladies … I was focused on all the great women and getting to know them. I didn’t experience drama.”

But he says the night did blow his mind.

“Not only was it 30 women, it was 30 GREAT women. … My head was spinning after that first night.”

So how many women did he kiss?

“I didn’t keep track of that,” he said. “My strategy through that process regarding that was be in the moment and wear my heart on my sleeve and I felt that would be the best way to find my soul mate.”

And it sounds like he just might have found her:

“Honestly, I really am extremely happy and excited by the person that won, if we want to call it that.”

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2014/12/11/spoiler-alert-bachelor-chris-says-his-head-was-spinning-after-first-date-night/

--------------------------------------------
Wait, what? scratch

And it sounds like he just might have found her:

“Honestly, I really am extremely happy and excited by the person that won, if we want to call it that.”
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy