SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseparade - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:55 pm

You never know what comes out of Millsy's mouth. He is an idiot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

roseparade - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by julychild Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:40 pm

Heard the video blocked scrolling. Posting the link instead

http://www.eonline.com/news/609776/the-bachelor-meets-abc-s-new-comedy-galavant-in-this-cheeky-musical-promo

Last edited by julychild on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 5 times in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:56 pm

People Magazine online
BY MELODY CHIU @chiumelo 12/23/2014
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-drama-sneak-peek?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:06 pm

The grantland interview was awesome. I really like him afterwards. He seems sincere.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:30 am

julychild wrote:Heard the video blocked scrolling. Posting the link instead

http://www.eonline.com/news/609776/the-bachelor-meets-abc-s-new-comedy-galavant-in-this-cheeky-musical-promo

I commented a while back that I was so glad we were spared any silly shower scenes in the promos... y'know, like Juan and Sean lathering up their abs?

Whoops! Spoke too soon.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:59 am

Thanks julychild and maddy.

Why does everything appear to be so cheesy. The first vid was really corny, pardon the pun. Why can't they have some class with their ad's.

Dating one two three daughters from the same mother, and getting to know the mother, was not something I really wanted to visualize. Suspect

Cecilia Today at 12:06 am

The grantland interview was awesome. I really like him afterwards. He seems sincere.

Which one was this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71479

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:04 am

^I posted the Grantland interview on the previous page. It's a 27 minute long Youtube video.

roseparade - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 87b72b10 roseparade - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 86669110 roseparade - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:36 am

umngirl wrote:^I posted the Grantland interview on the previous page. It's a 27 minute long Youtube video.

Ahh ok thanks. I meant to listen to that after work last night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:30 am

Cecilia wrote:The grantland interview was awesome. I really like him afterwards.  He seems sincere.

That was a good interview. I said earlier that he doesn't necessarily interview well, but I think this type of setting, where he has a longer time frame to discuss things vs. a two minute interview where he has to be "on", he is much more natural and his sincerity and quiet, self deprecating charm comes through. It is clear he gave this a lot of thought before the show and throughout the "process". He also seems to have had more input in the process than is normally the case. I think that was more a result of his life/work situation than anything else, but it will be interesting to see how that develops as part of the show. I suspect that since he requested a lot more normal, everyday activities, he had to keep more of the crazy toward the end...hence the Playboy girl Jade making it further than he may have wanted.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:02 am

TheBachelorTV ‏@TheBachelorTV 15m15 minutes ago
Rose parade fun with #thebachelor @C_Soules building away and signing autographs see the float Jan.1 @RoseParade
roseparade - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 B6HwgrNCMAAzAMw

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:04 am

Anyone figured out yet who the girl with dark hari is on the dock pulling off her bikini bottoms and jumping in??? Bet that is her audition for BIP!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:04 am

Hannah Storm Verified account ‏@HannahStormESPN·
New #TheBachelor Chris Soules brought corn husks from his own farm for #RoseParade float http://instagram.com/p/xPUsF-qSj8/

roseparade - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 12 10848314_759622860788469_586861378_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy