SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GRAMMYs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:27 pm

^Aww I love Hannah.

GRAMMYs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 87b72b10 GRAMMYs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 86669110 GRAMMYs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

GRAMMYs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by sara11 Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Anyone figured out yet who the girl with dark hari is on the dock pulling off her bikini bottoms and jumping in??? Bet that is her audition for BIP!!!

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Jade.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:05 pm

I believe its Kaitlyn if you look she has a bird tattoo on her arm and Kaitlyn has the same tattoo.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:41 am

Wow! Is this girl (Tara) ever wasted!

http://www.eonline.com/news/609970/watch-and-cringe-as-one-contestant-get-totally-wasted-on-the-bachelor
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:25 am

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan Dec 29
If you want to come to the LIVE "The Bachelor" premiere on Jan 5 in LA, email bachelorfans@gmail.com or DM me and I'll hook you up
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:21 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Wow! Is this girl (Tara) ever wasted!

http://www.eonline.com/news/609970/watch-and-cringe-as-one-contestant-get-totally-wasted-on-the-bachelor

Oh, please. Just get rid of her. Let's not drag it out any more than need be.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:43 am

The reason he possibly (since I don't know all of the spoilers) spares her for another week is because he was a drunk once upon a time too. If he dumps her because of THAT (and not the usual "I didn't feel it with you"), then his harshest critics online will once again bring up his ancient DUI incident. This is like Andi being somewhat forgiving of whatshisname on the group date by at least listening to his silly guitar song. She even said on screen that she "had been there before"... whatever that meant.

I think they do this stuff to the leads to tease them and "test" whether or not they have some sort of holier-than-thou attitude. That gal looks suspiciously like a "set-up". She probably has zero interest in him otherwise.

One thing that is both annoying and perplexing is all of the ongoing Juan bashing in order to make Chris look extra Clorox-clean. This ET interview dates back to the 15th but is typical of the bunch.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:16 am

Regarding the flattering video of inebriated Tara, I at least give the girl props for not falling off the risers in those high heels! giggling
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:26 am

The funniest is Chris S.' expressions and then he says he was going to pick her! Like out of 30 ladies there isn't a better choice than one who looks like she is scoping out a place to hurl--just in case. cantstopl
Looks like Tara spent a lot of time with her 3 best friends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

The funniest is Chris S.' expressions and then he says he was going to pick her! Like out of 30 ladies there isn't a better choice than one who looks like she is scoping out a place to hurl--just in case. cantstopl
Looks like Tara spent a lot of time with her 3 best friends.

No doubt he thought he would keep her for another week based on her earlier, non drunk self. She certainly looks like a matter of time girl and a girl who had her punch line all thought out...or written for her...and her three best friends.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think maybe the show is just getting old and people are over it, because there was more hype with worse leads of the past laugh out loud. So it's just bad timing for him.I like him and remember watching his hometown date thinking (sadly) bye Marquel! I don't care for hype or ratings really, I will root for them after the show as long as they don't go Hollywood on me. I hope we get a good love story.
I agree with the bolded. 
I don't have anything against Chris, but I think it would have been better for TPTB not to try to make a guy who is obviously in his mid-30's look like he is in his 20's. 
Don't give him a Justin Beiber haircut and fill in the thinning areas with colorant spray making it appear he has a head of hair and then allow those to see the color almost running into his eyes. It's ridiculous. Nothing wrong with a guy in his 30's looking like a guy in his 30's!! Same with his body. He's got some softer areas. So what? I do too, in my mid -50s! It's called a normal aging process. 
Next match him up with a demographic of women in their late 20's to mid 30's or even later. Don't give him an entourage of women looking to model and who are just barely drinking age. 
I think there are a lot of viewers who have about reached their expiration date with the show. Ratings should be interesting.
A huge part of the problem is casting.   Ben Flajnick? JuanPa ? and now Chris the boring farmer?   Sean was a popular choice and it turned out to be a good season for the show in terms of ratings, PR, and a happy couple. But that's one out of the last 4.  They've seriously got to do better  when casting their lead.   I just dont get it.  Bachelor Canada does really well with casting complete unknowns.   If Fleiss and Millsy had any common sense, they'd fly those producers into LA and give them veto power. Yes the ratings should be interesting indeed.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:29 pm

After having thought it about that last vid--of Tara, I have come away thinking, did TPTB haven nothing better to show the audience for a promo than that? Is this what the show has boiled down to? No one wants to see that. Most of us have had our bad moments, granted not in that type of situation perhaps. :Nod:  I guess I am growing up and moving away from the public shaming type behavior it seems this franchise loves to embrace.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy