SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:55 pm

From Kelly and Michael
viaCody Sattler ‏@cody_sattler 48s48 seconds ago
https://youtu.be/_s_kun-ROMQ
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:03 pm

I don't know where to post this, so I post it here:
Other than RS spoilers, we really don't have any proof who is F1/F2/F3, right? I quickly browsed through Kaitlyn and Becca threads, here's what we found:
On 11/23, two of Becca's sisters posted photos of her
On 11/23, Kaitlyn followed RS but she quickly unfollowed him the next day on IG
It seems all 3 girls are keeping a low profile post show. Am I correct?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:07 pm

will the Jimmy Kimmel appearance be tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:10 pm

sdmom wrote:I don't know where to post this, so I post it here:
Other than RS spoilers, we really don't have any proof who is F1/F2/F3, right? I quickly browsed through Kaitlyn and Becca threads, here's what we found:

I haven't been following, but it seems Becca's sister posted a picture of her and Becca the day after the FRC was filmed.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:15 pm

I think we do have proof regardless of RS. It had been sleuthed the various SM timelines indicating who returned matching up the dates to the FRC leaving Whitney as F1 as she's the only one who hadn't surfaced on SM. Kaitlyn following and unfollowing RS led to speculation she did that for the purpose of DM'ing. (Direct Message via twitter)

This is all in the contestant thread I believe. Maybe someone with a better memory than me, or those to actually sleuthed it out could briefly recap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:20 pm

^ Is Whitney active on SM at all? Has she posted any thing post filming? 
When is FRC? Do we have any proof other than what RS said?
I am just puzzled how visible Whitney is and how hidden Becca is in the long preview! No season new editors new storyline?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:22 pm

More Women and More Kissing! The Bachelor's Chris Harrison Previews the New Season

If there was ever an antidote to the last season of The Bachelor, this is it. Chris Soules is a down-home, mature, successful All-American man ready for love — pretty much the anti-Juan Pablo.

After flying under the radar, the fourth-generation farmer from Iowa began to win over viewers, and Andi Dorfman, during The Bachelorette with his humble personality and romantic "secret admirer" letters. (Yes, ladies, men like this still exist.) Ultimately, it was during the fantasy suite dates that Andi sent Chris home. While at the time he told us he was heartbroken, he said he felt hopeful love would come his way again. Now, a few months later, Chris is back and ready to find the one and host Chris Harrison says it couldn't be happening to a more appreciative — or genuinely good — guy.

"He's grateful, he's grounded and he has great perspective on life and what he's looking for," Harrison tells TVGuide.com. "Being from a town of 300 it makes you realize, 'Man, this is the best opportunity I'm going to have to find somebody and I'm going to appreciate it and respect it.' To have all that enthusiasm it gives us a shot in the arm after 13 years. And it's hard to dislike the guy and when you have a hero you're rooting for everything else falls into place."

On Monday's premiere, the 33-year-old begins his journey narrowing down the field of 30 women. Aside from the usual outlandish dates, sexy makeouts (get ready for an outdoor shower!), tears, catfights and women "not here for the right reasons," what can we expect from Season 19? Find out!

Farming puns and analogies galore!
Prince Farming! Field of Dreams. If the first two promos were any indication, we'll be getting lots of puns about Chris' line of work all season long. But it's not just ABC or Harrison playing into it. The women come up with some good lines of their own. In fact, in one of the ladies' intro to Chris she tells him, "You can plow the f--k out of my field any day." But don't worry, it will die down. "Honestly, the farming thing and Iowa are the hook, it's what we sold the show on, but it's not everything for him," Harrison says. "Every episode isn't: Can you drive a tractor? Do you know what soybeans are? It's not what the season is based on."

Kissing early and often.
Chris might seem to be shy at times, but not about kissing. Viewers might actually be surprised to see that he exercises those lips on Night 1. But don't think we have a player situation on our hands! Harrison says Chris just doesn't hold back when the feeling is there. And Chris echoes the sentiment, recently telling reporters, "I guess my strategy... was [to] be in the moment and wear my heart on my sleeve. I felt [to] find my soul mate [I had to] be 100 percent in that relationship while I was with them. If there's a moment that a kiss felt right, I was going to go with that."

Less exotic locales.
Think more rolling in the hay than frolicking in the ocean for when Chris and the ladies leave the mansion to hit the road.  "We really tailored the show [to Chris]," Harrison says. "He's a piece of Americana from the heartland so we go to Santa Fe and Deadwood, South Dakota and then to Des Moines. So we made it more like who he is and what he's about. But we still have beautiful, exotic dates."

More women.
Most seasons begin with around 25 women, but Chris got a whopping 30 on his first night with 22 making it past the first rose ceremony. But it wasn't actually the more the merrier. "It made it a lot more difficult," Harrison says. "There may have been too many women and, for us, it was hard to get them all in there before the sun came up. But that was a byproduct of him because once we announced him as the Bachelor the casting went through the roof! We thought what the hell, but it was a lot for him to take."

An I love you!
It's rare for the show's star to say those three words, especially if they're trying to not make it obvious they've made their decision before the very end, but Chris recently slipped revealing, "Yes, I did [say 'I love you']" and maintains he's currently in love. But that doesn't necessarily mean the show has a perfect ending. Harrison remains coy, saying, "He did say he's in love, but is there a proposal? That's up in the air."

http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelor-chris-soules-preview-1091384.aspx?rss=breakingnews

Last edited by jen689 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:27 pm

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:31 pm

Kaitlyn following and unfollowing RS led to speculation she did that for the purpose of DM'ing. (Direct Message via twitter)
I love that we know this.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:40 pm

sdmom wrote:^ Is Whitney active on SM at all? Has she posted any thing post filming? 
I am just puzzled how visible Whitney is and how hidden Becca is in the long preview! No season new editors new storyline?

This has all been sleuthed, dates of FRC etc. Sorry I don't have the time to look for it but it's in the locked thread that's still in Chris' category. Like I mentioned upthread, maybe someone could do a quick recap.

Media Tweets Sleuthing

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:48 pm

sdmom wrote:^ Is Whitney active on SM at all? Has she posted any thing post filming? 

Whitney is SM silent.

We do have proof (sort of) of the FRC on 11/22. There was a picture posted of Chris getting into the limo in Dubuque (at the Hotel Julien, I think) and there was another local who said they saw Chris in a limo on the highway that leads to his farm from Dubuque. So 2 people confirm that something is going on that day.
No Tweets saying anyone saw the girls (which is a little odd) on their way 2 or from the rose ceremony in the barn.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:53 pm

We do know Jade was dismissed at the 4RC as she was witnessed getting into limo---her departure. This was posted on one of the past threads. 
So that leaves the other 3 women for the F1-F3.
Someone caught a photo of Becca during her LCD back in the states? So that would make her in the F2.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy