SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

skincare - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by tigertiz Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:08 am

I hope Millsy and Fleiss are panicking about choosing Prince Farming.

Last edited by tigertiz on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

skincare - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:09 am

No he'll just blame JPG for ruining the series!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:10 am

What was Juan Palbo's season up against?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:10 am

I can't imagine they expected the premiere to do as well as last year's, I think they're hoping for a fairytale more than anything.

skincare - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:11 am

I think there was more excitement for Juanuary to start and that this premiere reaped what JuanPa sowed. The proof will more be what happens to ratings as the weeks progress.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:14 am

I have to bring this over to the next page. It's just too good not to. Unbelievable.

tigertiz wrote:Ratings are in:

The 19th season of ABC’s reality hit returned to its worst ratings ever Monday night for a debut episode that was an unprecedented length. The Bachelor had 7.7 million viewers and a 2.2 rating among adults 18-49, falling 19 percent from last year.

Competition might have been a factor too. Bachelor faced Night 2 of NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice (6.6 million, 2.1), which was down 9 percent from Sunday’s impressive opener, yet still solid. And it’s worth pointing out The Bachelor‘s final hour rose to a decent 2.4 rating that won 10 p.m.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2015/01/06/gotham-returns-ratings/
Compare to JuanPa's premier:
ABC has Juan the night! Monday’s The Bachelor premiere delivered its best debut rating in three years.

The two-hour premiere starring the show’s first Latino Bachelor, Juan Pablo, was up 17 percent from last January. The premiere scored 8.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating among adults 18-49. That was enough to lead the evening given the modest competition. Check out EW’s recap.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/01/07/the-bachelor-juan-pablo/

#shouldhavepickedArie  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:17 am

bleuberry wrote:I can't imagine they expected the premiere to do as well as last year's, I think they're hoping for a fairytale more than anything.

What fairytale?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:22 am

I think the point is that was so little excitement about Prince Farming that they were desperate and brought out everyone they could, to the red carpet, to get more eyes on the show. they knew. They were panicked. They were desperate. They reaped what they sowed by casting him. I'll never understand why. epic fail.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:55 am

RS tweeted about the press release for next week.  So, people still sleuthing can use that.

I guess that means everyone gets to be on a date. Am I wrong that there is usually two one on one dates in the first episode? Seems there is only one.

Last edited by atem on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:58 am

I doubt that there would have been any difference between Chris and Arie. There was serious competition with Celebrity Apprentice showing 2 episodes in the early part of the series as evidenced by the final hour increase to 2.4 after the Apprentice was over.
Many people like Chris. Twitter was filled with pro-Chris comments last night.
I personally did not care for Arie but I would not bash him if he had been chosen, especially before the season has ever really gotten going. I think Chris deserves a chance.
Just my 2cents
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:50 am

Is there where blogs go? Both Chris's are up.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:55 am

nutty1 wrote:Is there where blogs go? Both Chris's are up.
I can't wait to read them!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy